New and so confused.

OMG!!!!!that is brilliant, wow, you must be thrilled with that very well done Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow that's amazing have you noticed a difference with your clothes

Not had the best of days, appt with dietician (waste of time ) took boys to McD 's, was very good had grilled chicken salad & water, came home and had a shake , had a couple of chicken thighs no skin for tea and 4 thorn tons chocs ( wanted to eat the box tho) gave the rest to the boys, then had another shake, then 2 poached eggs and some lean ham, trying very hard not to sabotage it, but the scales haven't moved since last Friday, feeling disillusioned xx

Did a 15 hr shift yest in melting heat, come to conclusion I'm not drinking enough and have become constipated, taking dulcolax to sort that out, just need to poo. 5 lb before Tuesday to keep me motivated before holiday on Saturday xx, how all you guys doing? Xx

I'm thrilled as not been that weight in a while BUT I've had a massive cheat yesterday so dreading what they say this week.
I too need to do something. I've been really constipated and drinking 3-4l a day.

So how is everyone? Did you miss me lol. I didn't get service there despite only being 10mins up the road

Well the dulcolax is working brilliantly ( been about 6 times so far today. ) went out for lunch and was tempted but was good and had a chicken salad. Really hoping for a loss this week or I know what will happen when we go on hols next week, and it will be harder to get back on the wagon if I fall off big style all week x

Well if I don't manage to go tomorrow then I'm going to buy some

Hi I'm on day 1 of shake that weight and so far I'm feeling ok

I done Cambridge last year but didn't stick to it

Fingers crossed I stick this one out!

How's everyone else doing? X

Hi Lisa. Welcome on here and good luck in your loss. I too am on day one (again) after a very bad weekend lol. My own fault and dreading the flu fairy visiting me again but hey ho live by my mistakes!
So do you have a goal/event/holiday to lose by? I need to lose 8lb by the 17th aug

Hi cherl889

I'm dreading the carb withdrawls lol, well I'm hoping to lose a stone by end of august I possible!

I did the Cambridge plan last year but didn't stick at it lol

How long have you been on it? I know you said it's day 1 again but have you done it before and did you have a good loss? X

I started and managed 13 days, I lost 12lb in that time. The first few days as I'm sure you remember are the hardest. I find it so helpful being on here. Just type away instead of reaching for the food!

Wow that's really good!

So are you starting again on it today?
I'm feeling ok so far, I've got a bit of a headache but not too bad

I'm determined to stick to it this time, I've got to lose weight lol x

Yep started today. Starving and feeling tired but other than that I'm ok.
So what day are you wi?

Im Feeling tired and got a bit of headache but just took paracetamol so I'll be fine (I hope!) lol

I'm wi on Monday officially but I know I'll end up checking by Wednesday lol, what about you? X

Well it was Friday before my mad weekend but I'm happy to wi whenever. We should all try and do the same day. My problem is I know it's dropping so I become addicted to the scales every morning lol

Yeah that's what I'm like, I can't help but have a peek before my actually wi lol

I had a mad weekend this weekend my final blow out and my god did I go for it, my head is definitely hurting from lack of carbs and sugar

I'll go along with the same wi day if you like? Can keep us motivated

Yes hopefully. Sharon, what day do you wi? I really can't remember. Maybe we can make it all on the same day.

Hiya Lisa, welcome to the thread, Cheryl what's going on Chick, you can do this, have you caught my virus ?, I weigh in again tomorrow and then start week four already, that will be hard as we are on hols Sat and going to a friends for curry n beer Friday night.... And I shall be suffering with PMT and wanting to eat the world xx

Hahahahaha eat the world!!!! I know that feeling.

Ok ladies so wi is tomorrow. I've found today really tough but I know that we can all do this together.

Xxx we are bleedin ace we CAN do this one day at a time, one bad day does not a diet destroy xxX

Back