New and so confused.

I have stuck to it 100%
I'm doing the 800 though so having those 2 snacks in between stop me from having other snacks. I'm gonna go down to the 600 after my 28 day meal packs have gone. I did lipotrim before which is 500 calories and those 1st few days were soooo hard but I done it then and I 'will' do it again! I will!!! I hope! Lol!
It's not easy losing this weight is it! It's hard work especially when it's so restrictive!
Well done, ur doing brilliantly! The fact that you've not been so close to the 16 mark in a long time is a good incentive to continue isn't it! Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

I find the restriction easier in a way, it's the psychological and emotional aspect of eating I need to nail, I need to see good as a fuel and not as something that's in my head constantly and dealing with cravings and then punishing myself for failing the diet by over eating more, just need to break the cycle, when I'm losing good amounts my self esteem grows and if I gain then I feel like a failure (again). So no it certainly isn't easy at all, if it was we would all be a size 10 xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi ladies!!!

I'm back!! I spectacularly fell off the shake diet!!

I had a sad personal situation happen and it sent me off in to a spiral of depression so on came the food!

I'm starting it again tomorrow and I haven't weighed myself yet I'm dreading it lol

So how are you all doing?? Xx

Hey Babes, good to have you back , I jumped off the wagon to go on holiday and put on. 9 lb in 8 days, back with the plan since Sunday and already 9.5lb lighter. Feel more motivated than ever didn't enjoy feeling bloated and out if control with food . I know you can do this and we are all here to support you. ( even if Cheryl is b@ggering off to France !!)

Weighed myself today, 10 days into diet, I've lost 10.6lbs, really pleased with that :D xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's a brilliant loss well done you!!!, I weigh in properly on Sunday / Monday now , but I have been having sneaky interim weigh ins and I know I've lost the 9lb I put on during my hols, so anything else is a bonus x

Look at you all with these amazing losses!! Well done ladies it's really fab.
Welcome back Lisa. I hope your ok.

Well this is me saying a big fat goodbye for a few weeks lol. We are off on hols today. Things have been manic here as we decided to sell up and within 2 days the house was on the market and being packed up and put in storage as we have found somewhere we have fallen in love with. They have accepted our offer and taken it off the market for 4wks so we can hopefully get an offer on ours. So the suitcases only came down from the loft at about 5pm yesterday. It's all been one huge rush. I've even got the in laws coming over to decorate the dining room today!!!!
Still I will enjoy my holiday and come home to a 3 shakes a day diet. As I think we all know I WILL need it by then lol.
Will pop on if I can get service there.
Keep up the hard work. It's really working for you.
Xxxx

Have a lovely holiday xxx

I hope you have a lie my time Cheryl! And I'm not jealous at all....you cow! Haha ?

Ahhh we can do this! I've only put on 3lb which I'm shocked as I thought if put all my weight back on and more! Yeah I'm doing good now thanks xx

Oh my deary me. It's been quiet here without me lol. I'm still sat here in the sun. Made the decision today to start Atkins on weds after the shopping is done as I've become a fat munter while out here lol.
How's everyone doing?

Hiiii I'm back again!
I'm in day 1 after having a carb fest for a while and put all my weight back on that I lost haha

How's the Atkins going cherl? X

Lisa!!!!! Wooooooo someone is back lol.
I've not really been following Atkins like I wanted. I have however been low carbing. Belly is less bloated and my trousers are a bit looser so I must be doing something right!
What are you eating? Are you on day 1?

Hey,

Me and My girlfriend have been using a "NO CALORIE COUNT" diet..it's too hard to go without the good stuff..

Check out

forgetcalories.net

Back