New and so confused.

Never a truer word spoken! We are all doing this. Tomorrow is our wi. Be it first or forth. This is it now girls. No turning back!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Drum roll please..............

What are we doing stones/lb or kg?????

Ok so feeling a little annoyed with myself but let the battle commence

Today
10st 6lb
148lb
66kg

Target
9st 12lb
127lb
62kg

How tall are you?

Hi I haven't wi yet as I just started on Monday but already feeling a lot less bloated!

When did you guys check if ketotos had kicked in? X

I don't wee on a stick to check for ketosis. About 4 days in I get a horrible headache and pee like a horse lol. It's usually so bright it could glow in the dark. Then there's the vile taste in my mouth. I can only compare that with the pregnancy taste lol. Or the taste I get while on steroids.

Lost 2.5lb this week so that's 16.5 lb in. 3 weeks, a little more off the total , but still a looong way to go xxx keep going guys we can do this xxx

Hahaha what a description of ketosis haha! I bought the sticks to be sure

I'm still feeling good at the moment a little tired but less bloated so I'm already happy lol

Mummynurse well done to you! That's a fantastic loss! I bet your happy!

Yup I am thanks, would like to be losing 4 lb a week as that would keep me really motivated but all losses are a bonus , this week will be harder as Im off work now for 14 days with the kids and we are off on our hols on Saturday xx

Lisa don't forget those sticks will show up if dehydrated too so drink plenty.

Well done Sharon. That's an amazing loss. I tend to only work in st and lb too but wasn't sure so there was me this morning with good old google lol

Cheryl I got dulcoease ( ducosate) it's a stool softener, not quite go aggressive as the Dulcolax, so gonna give that a go and keep trying to push the fluids x

Oooooh. Good news I actually went today ;0)
Might get some anyway just to keep nearby lol

Ouch! Get some shut eye babe. Dream a slimmer you ;0)

Ahhh I didn't know it would show up if dehydrated, I've been drinking so much water I think I'm ok lol

Day 3 here we go! Lol x

Hey Lisa it's Sharon, you can do this Hun, really surprised how easy it has been, the first few days are the worst, I'm actually quite motivated to keep going ( even on holiday. ), I don't get the sugar dips / cravings I used to. Cheryl thanks for the support it means a lot xxxx

Oh no don't be thanking me, we are in this together.......right!?
Well day 3 and so far so good. Probably because I've only just got up lol. Although I feel good because my darling princess daughter didn't get me up in the middle if the night!
Know I shouldn't but stood on the scales and I'm 2lb down :0)

Oh no don't be thanking me, we are in this together.......right!?
Well day 3 and so far so good. Probably because I've only just got up lol. Although I feel good because my darling princess daughter didn't get me up in the middle if the night!
Know I shouldn't but stood on the scales and I'm 2lb down :0)

Back