New clothes

Wicked !!!! imagine what he would say if he knew i saw it first omg !!!!! he would have to go up to mummys for another bottle of vodka !!!!!!
Oh im so cruel !!

Well a good day so far, I have gone down 4 dress sizes and am currently in a 26/28, well today I got myself a pair of jeans and a top in a size 22......I am using these as extra incentive to stick to the diet 100%

Well I could get them up to near the tops of my thighs, I tried them on today and now they go over my bum though nowhere near getting them done up.

Saw a nice top for u today in plymstock , was a size 18 !
was the perfect shape and style for you thou , i will be keeping my eyes open for another so you can wear it in BATH !!!!
Especially when your shopping LOL

Saw a nice top for u today in plymstock , was a size 18 !
was the perfect shape and style for you thou , i will be keeping my eyes open for another so you can wear it in BATH !!!!
Especially when your shopping LOL

Ok if you see a top for me in a 26/28 in a style that you think will suit me, but it and I will give you the money.

Well sonkie said she will give me a fashion show tonight on web cam :D i cant wait !!!! be nice to see you in something different mate .

Im in town tomoro getting new clothes , not to much but just something !!!!

Well the parcel today was only trousers ......!
I could show you a couple of tops that im sending back....will have to unpack them though ...lol

Blooming heck, all my new tops are hanging off my shoulders, they are baggy now from shoulders to the waist then skim my belly and bum......whats a girl to do....?
Think im gonna have to start shopping in the charity shop...lol, if im only gonna get a few weeks wear out of them.

too right!

no point in wasting good money when u can save it for a blow out spree when at goal :D :D

It's true about not spending much before you get to goal ut my clothes especially trousers are falling off me now and I've seen some primark nice summer dresses from just £8-£10 in Best Magazine so i think i'll buy a couple and just give them away or ebay them when i don't need them. I think the'r things go up to a size 18 so i'm going to buy a couple of pieces to wear when i get into a size 18 which should, nt be too long now.
It's best to stick to such places in order not o spend too much also check out Bonprix.com all their sizes are one price, J D williams (up to size 32) is good too as is D.Perkins up to a size 22 i think.

Nice tip Curvalicious !
Sonkie's tops that she bought the other day are falling off of her , she has got so many tops being sent to her at the mo !!! LOL found 2 thou out of 15 today , they looked really nice so hopefully mate , you will get some wear out of them .
And that skirt and boots !!!! they look really nice .
Big well done mate you are looking really good .

Im surprised at how small your shoulders have become .

All these new clothes hey !

Thanx good job you were here, Ian liked all the old biddy ones...lol. He has no idea about fashion....lol

Just need to find something to keep the hernia under control, it is really sticking out now I have lost some weight.....Can anyone reccommend any control undies, they will need to go high as hernia is huge and if they not big enough they cause more pain.

ummm...not that i can think of. they have a section of that stuff in most catalogues. have u looked in urs?

Nice tip Curvalicious !
Sonkie's tops that she bought the other day are falling off of her , she has got so many tops being sent to her at the mo !!! LOL found 2 thou out of 15 today , they looked really nice so hopefully mate , you will get some wear out of them .
And that skirt and boots !!!! they look really nice .
Big well done mate you are looking really good .

Im surprised at how small your shoulders have become .

All these new clothes hey !

You guys are doing excellently, i've been popping in for a read from ime to time.

:cry: :cry: Well I had an awful evening last night :cry: I felt c**P, I had tried on some new tops and Sam (aka lucky) and hubby were saying what looked good and what did not.
Well I kept 2 tops.........but I felt like s**t, I hate my belly, it ruins the look of anything I wear, I need to wear bigger tops to go over it as I feel I need to cover it:cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well I just felt awful, kept crying thinking what a blob I look like, I dont look nice in anything etc etc. I want to look nice for the meet up in Bath......! So did I turn to food for comfort ....?.......no Im so proud of myself as I kept thinking if I look crap now I would look worse after.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Though I was not in the frame of mind to exercise either, so gave E.T a miss.

Well a couple of years ago I was at ann summers party and got myself some pj`s as they were in a bigger size, well they are 26/28, well thought I would try them on last night, the trousers are really really loose, thankfully they have a tie up waist....the top used to just roll up from my belly to sit just under my boobs. Well the top fitted lovely and it no longer rolls up.
So the 26/28 is too big .......:wow: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: brill news mate ! you will get some wear out of those pj's if only for a few more weeks !!!! Really proud of you xxx:grouphugg: You will be in the 5 stone mark sunday !!!!! so cool xxx

Back