New clothes

Hey Son, well done for not turning to food when you were feeling low, that is a great achievement in itself. Sloggi do a nice range of control underwear with all different fits from thongs (butt munchers) through to tai and maxi, they have a style to suit everyone and they don't cripple your middle (advice 1 week late I know). I hope you are feeling good today, you are doing so well. Angela x

Well Sam the top I have been wearing is gonna have to go in the charity bag....lol.
I went out to find cal and came home, as I walked down the steps my top kept billowing out like a parachute.....lol.
So thats the brown one and pink one gotta gooooo.

Well im thinking I am gonna have to get a couple of new tops.....My 26/28`s are getting really loose around my shoulders and waist, but if I go smaller it may not fit over my belly. Anyway just out of curiosity I have ordered a couple of 26 tops. Omg it seems so weird to say 26 instead of a 32/34 and in a few cases a 36.

Wow sonkie!!

A 36 down to a 26- flippin' 'eck!! You're flying down those sizes!!

Won't be long before you can stick with the 6 theme and be in a 16!!!

Wow sonkie!!

A 36 down to a 26- flippin' 'eck!! You're flying down those sizes!!

Won't be long before you can stick with the 6 theme and be in a 16!!!

OMG 16 ......Im finding it hard to believe im in a 26.....if I`d of tried them on before the diet they wouldnt have gone past the shoulders.

I also got a 22/24 crop trackie bottoms yes still elasticated waist but I could get them over my hips......it is such a great feeling.

Thats briliant, gonna cost hubby a fortune. Onceyou get into sizes that are readliy available shopping becomes a bit compulsive. Thank god for cheapo like asda and tescos is what my bank account says!

Brilliant new Sonkie!!

You're wasting away... :)

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

Sonya you are doing so well, shrinking each time you post. WELL DONE! Wearing clothes a size smaller each time must give you the most amazing boost. You'll feel so fabulous in the summer and be so thankful you decided to follow this journey. Enjoy it, you deserve it!!
:clap:

Thats briliant, gonna cost hubby a fortune. Onceyou get into sizes that are readliy available shopping becomes a bit compulsive. Thank god for cheapo like asda and tescos is what my bank account says!

It will be soooo great to be able to walk into any old shop and buy it. I cant remember the last time I did that.

Brilliant new Sonkie!!

You're wasting away... :)

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

Such a great feeling too.

Sonya you are doing so well, shrinking each time you post. WELL DONE! Wearing clothes a size smaller each time must give you the most amazing boost. You'll feel so fabulous in the summer and be so thankful you decided to follow this journey. Enjoy it, you deserve it!!
:clap:

I am feeling blooming brilliant. Thank you all for your lovely words.

I still dont know if it will be trousers or skirt for night out, will defo be trousers for meet. Have you decided what you are wearing yet???

Well I wore my pink top in my avatar for the evening out in Bath but during the day I wore one of my comfort tops, why I dont know as I looked like a walking marquee in the pictures. I must put that top away as im using it as a before diet show.

Nice one mate ...put that white top away !!!
Even your pink one is too big for you lol
Have to have a sort thru your clothes in a week or 2 .
Your blue jog pants look nice on , can u get a smaller size thou ?

Back