New start 7 stone...off you go!!

Osssshhh I'll have it for breakfast! Apparently if you put coffee in it it's like a frappe?
I put coffee in the vanilla ones and sometimes the chocolate ones

Do you make it up with boiling water and then add it or do you pop the granules in the shake?
If I'm using my blender I just chuck it in. If I'm using a shaker I put a little bit of cold water in and add the coffee and shake violently. Then I add the rest of the water and the shake and shake even more violently. LOL

If I'm using my blender I just chuck it in. If I'm using a shaker I put a little bit of cold water in and add the coffee and shake violently. Then I add the rest of the water and the shake and shake even more violently. LOL
Haha ok cool, I brought a blended today so I don't have to shake so violently 😂

Haha ok cool, I brought a blended today so I don't have to shake so violently 😂
They're so much nicer in the blender but if I'm out there's no way to use it.

I don't go out much lol
I don't either...the only place I go is to a cafe to study as I find I concentrate better than at home :)

Hi @hunni17 stick to the 3 packs, and keep yourself busy if and when you do get cravings, go for a walk, start reading, or jump in the bath and have some relaxing ME time, light some candles, put some marvin gaye on and indulge in a luxurious bath time with bubbles and all that :D
you will do great :) you will fly through this.
any time you feel you will go off plan, ask yourself why you are doing this and for who, and more likely then not you will not give in to temptation, i repeat you WILL NOT give into temptation
and also just load up this website and we will keep you on the straight and narrow :D

Back