New start 7 stone...off you go!!

Should I just stick to chick breasts say 2 and some salad you think?...plus no dressing on chic or salad.?...will stay clear of the burgers and sausage's. ..lol
Stick to what is allowed on your plan. Talking about burgers and sausages (especially on someone else's diary) is not helpful in any way, both to everyone reading it and to yourself. You've already had raspberries "because you fancied them" It doesn't matter that you did x lengths and burnt x calories. If you allow yourself to give into cravings how can you possibly succeed? Isn't that the point of this diet? To break our addiction with food? Giving in to cravings is not a good idea. As Hunni said above...we're not dogs and we don't need food treats.

Sorry Hunni for replying on your thread.

Yea I completely messed up 🤦‍♀️ but I'm back on today, I've decided to stop the running for the minute and only weigh every 4 weeks but will measure every fortnight and take photos. Will up my water intake to 4 litres a day too.
I'm not mad today, in not sure what was up with me yesterday but I really annoyed myself so a fresh start today. I will come and bother you all if I have another weak moment 🤣
Yes I think running may be too much at the moment, plus it's so hot right now. I know you can do it. Stay strong!!

Should I just stick to chick breasts say 2 and some salad you think?...plus no dressing on chic or salad.?...will stay clear of the burgers and sausage's. ..lol
Yea I would think that should be fine, have a Google search for some low carb meals, there are lots of sites that offer them and 200ckal meals too.
I'd do a little research on menus write them down and then shop appropriately. It's all learn as you go just keep at it 👌

Yea I will I think, just see how it goes for now but today I've been 100% on plan, drank 5 litres and still going (this heat is killing me) just hope I can keep it up!
Yep I've had almost 6 (I did Zumba). You can do it!

Sorry but I do think you are over reacting and have taken a dislike to me for some reason. .I simply said I would be staying clear of sausages and burgers as a light hearted joke....you need to just read before laying into me...
I answered your question on your own thread about 200 cal meals perfectly normally. I haven't taken a dislike to you. I just find it a bit rude to be asking your own questions on someone else's diary, and mentioning food that isn't allowed. Having said that I have no wish to cause problems, especially on someone else's thread so I will just ignore anything you post on other people's threads, and only answer on your own. Or I can just not answer at all if you prefer.

Apologies Hunni for derailing your thread.

I answered your question on your own thread about 200 cal meals perfectly normally. I haven't taken a dislike to you. I just find it a bit rude to be asking your own questions on someone else's diary, and mentioning food that isn't allowed. Having said that I have no wish to cause problems, especially on someone else's thread so I will just ignore anything you post on other people's threads, and only answer on your own. Or I can just not answer at all if you prefer.

Apologies Hunni for derailing your thread.
It's ok, we are all here for the same reason just some need reassuring in dufferent way to other's. Been a good distraction too if I'm honest 🙈

So I'm technically on day 8 but I feel like day 2 because of my slip up. Have drank 4.5 litres all ready today and still thirsty!
I am finding I really want to do exercise though which is strange as I never was bothered before but I really enjoyed the running. It felt good 😏 I'm thinking of doing ts for a while and then switch to man plan and exercise on it or flexi ..what ever is better suited for that sort of exercise.
I think it's important I see a good few loses first so that I mentally stick to it 😊

Thanks for all your replies! I just messed up..I was so happy this morning when I measured myself and I had dropped 7 inches off of my body BUT then I weighed myself and I had only lost 3lbs (day 6) so stupid me starts feeling crappy so I tested for ketones and it said I wasn't in ketosis so the fool that I am decided to eat half a doughnut...and now I'm pissed with myself as I have to start over again tomorrow 🤦‍♀️😪

Hi Hunni,

Don't beat yourself up :) This is super super important and also it's when stuff starts getting hard. You've done amazingly to lose 7 inches off your body!! Half a doughnut won't put that back on as long as you stop there!! (I bet it was delicious though!!!) Remember... any diet is about getting back in control, and that takes time when we've all enjoyed life eating what we like :)

The key to Ketosis is carbs - no carbs in your body = Ketosis = your body fuelling off its own fat stores. In order to get yourself there, you must eat ZERO carbs and sustain that until your body chomps up all your carb stores and this usually takes about 3 days. This is why those first 3 are the sh**test!! Vegetables have carbs in so if your eating bits of cucumber that can be enough to keep you out of it. If you do feel you really really must eat something go for protein - a hard boiled egg or bit of lean chicken should not kick you far out of Ketosis.

it's a bit scientific but it works I promise!

I've done Exante and I'm now on cam bride which I find easier because theres the commitment of seeing a consultant for weigh in. Also, Cambridge is lower in sugar / carbs and nutritionally more complete. If you can afford to do it it might be worth looking at? costs about £42 a week for sole source.

If you want a little (ahem - big!) buddy to hit up when you wiggle - follow me on instagram :) we can keep in touch if you need support, it's nice for me too!

H
Instagram: CurlyBlu3

I do zumba and the gym and on the days I go I have an extra product...maybe you could try that.

I do zumba and the gym and on the days I go I have an extra product...maybe you could try that.
Well I was snacking but I think it effected my loss. I'm doing a week of 100% plan and seeing if the weight drops if not I will go back to exercising and adapting what I need. So you have the bars and all? I only like the shakes, that wouldn't effect any loss would it?

Well done so far Hunni. Shakes alone are fine. Some VLCDs recommend to limit bars to one a day as they tend to be higher carb and calorie and can also reinforce bad habits for when returning to food. If you only like shakes then you’re good. You may eventually get bored and branch out through need :D

The weight does come off quicker when TSing and doing zero exercise. It’s great that you’re enjoying exercise and I would never advise against but do be careful. When carrying extra weight, the impact on joints is greater than normal and you wouldn’t want to get an injury that floors you for months.

Obviously do as you wish and what feels right for you but you should find TS done 100% will get you where you want to be and fast.

Good luck - you’re finding your feet and doing great 👍

Spurnal, how would you feel about starting your own thread? You can ask questions, share your frustrations and achievements and it would be yours so use as you wish. You can then dip in and out of other people’s threads to congratulate them or offer your input and experiences. That’s what we tend to use them for. If you’re unsure how to do this, I’d be happy to start one for you and then you can just start posting in it?

Sorry Hunni, didn’t mean to interrupt your thread but thought Spurnal might need some help in getting started :)

Well I was snacking but I think it effected my loss. I'm doing a week of 100% plan and seeing if the weight drops if not I will go back to exercising and adapting what I need. So you have the bars and all? I only like the shakes, that wouldn't effect any loss would it?
I don't have bars because they make me want to eat. I have shakes and porridge and an occasional sweet and sour noodles or red bean chilli. That's it. Snacking will definitely affect your loss. If you're exercising a lot you may need to go up a step and add some actual food in.

Well done so far Hunni. Shakes alone are fine. Some VLCDs recommend to limit bars to one a day as they tend to be higher carb and calorie and can also reinforce bad habits for when returning to food. If you only like shakes then you’re good. You may eventually get bored and branch out through need :D

The weight does come off quicker when TSing and doing zero exercise. It’s great that you’re enjoying exercise and I would never advise against but do be careful. When carrying extra weight, the impact on joints is greater than normal and you wouldn’t want to get an injury that floors you for months.

Obviously do as you wish and what feels right for you but you should find TS done 100% will get you where you want to be and fast.

Good luck - you’re finding your feet and doing great 👍
Hey thanks for the reply, like I said I think I will see how this week goes with out the running, if I get a good loss then I will stick at it for a bit and only do 20 mins but if I still have a small loss I will up it too man plan and go running. I'm not doing anything extreme as it's go stop go but I want to build it up to constant running.

I don't have bars because they make me want to eat. I have shakes and porridge and an occasional sweet and sour noodles or red bean chilli. That's it. Snacking will definitely affect your loss. If you're exercising a lot you may need to go up a step and add some actual food in.
Yea I tried some bars but I don't like any of them so I'll just stick to shakes, night start adding some ice to thicken them up a bit 🤔

Yea I tried some bars but I don't like any of them so I'll just stick to shakes, night start adding some ice to thicken them up a bit 🤔
I'm literally having a coconut shake made with ice and blended. I love them like this!

I did it tonight, over blended the ice though so was just really cold 😂 will try the coconut tomorrow 😋
I didn't think I'd like the coconut but it was soooo nice!

Back