New Starter

jeni3075 said:
Morning peeps! Happy birthday chan!!!! I kinda knew that would happen chan because it would of happened to me!! Like everyone's said forget it and move on... Janines advice is good don't even look at the scales on Monday maybe!! Janine how did u put on 9lb in 3 days eating chicken n salad?? Thought re-feeding was chicken n salad just about???!!!!
I was freezing to last night!!!! I tell ya I am NEVER cold! Even in bed I couldn't get warm!
God I've just been invited down to festival of the sea which is just loads of food and drink and usually leads to a big pee up in the evening... I know it's great fun bit just don't want to cheat til my month off and know that's what would happen!! Feel like I got no life at the moment!! But hey it's not forever is it... There be more opportunities when I'm thin!!!!
So guess I'll just start the housework then GRRR!! Lol

Lost 20lbs

I didn't stick to the amounts they recomend. I ate 2 huge chicken breasts for my first mean and loads of salad and then the 2nd and 3rd day, I had a large chicken breast and loads of salad for my lunch and tea. Your supposed to weigh the chicken so you only have a small amount and your supposed to only have 1 meal x

Well I'm so sorry to let you ladies down but I'm re feeding as from today :( I nearly passed out again this morning and couldn't see for a minute or 2. I never had my blood test last week when I passed out so am having it on Monday. My iron levels must be reaaaaally low! I have my daughter off school and I'm a single parent so can't risk passing out when she's in my care. Not only would it freak her out but it could be dangerous. She's only 7 and I won't put her thru that. Iv been sat in the toilet crying because I do want to do this!!! I'm so frustrated and angry with myself. I'm going to see what happens with the blood test and if the doc says It can just be fixed with iron tablets then I will be back on TFR after my week away in August as planned. I'm going to be sticking to slimming world after the re feed plan and will still update you with my losses. I'm still gonna come on here and will still be having my LT shake in the morning. So sorry ladies :( x

hey everyone! just wondering a few of ye have said ye don't sleep well on this diet, and that you're cold in the evenings? so am i! my little girl wakes every night between 2-5 (not for 3 hours but comes into our bed sometime during that time and falls straight back asleep) before this diet, i was always half asleep and just konked as soon as she fell asleep, but now i'm not able to sleep at all - no internet reception in our house either so can't even do anything on my phone except suduko lol also, last night i was absolutely FREEZING - must be side effects, still, can live with them if it means getting thinner :eek:)

Hi all, just been for my second weigh in, and i lost 5lb, which is 16lb in 2 weeks im now 11st 7!
Im chuffed to bits x

Oh janine I'm so sorry hun... But your health is the most important thing I would absolutely do the same... Hey it's not the end of your journey you've given yourself a massive boost and proved to yourself you can do this which you can... Keep in touch, take care of yourself and good luck xx
Chubb just think being cold burns MORE calories!!!

Lost 20lbs

mumtoruby that's amazing!!! well done! jeez, i'd also love to be that weight!!! congratulations! you'll be at goal at no time xx

jeni3075 said:
Oh janine I'm so sorry hun... But your health is the most important thing I would absolutely do the same... Hey it's not the end of your journey you've given yourself a massive boost and proved to yourself you can do this which you can... Keep in touch, take care of yourself and good luck xx
Chubb just think being cold burns MORE calories!!!

Lost 20lbs

Thanks hun. I will still be on here everyday and Deffinetly back on TFR in a few weeks if I can get away with just having iron tablets. I want this weight off before our main holiday in October. I am very have with losing a stone and a half in 2 weeks. I could never have done that on my own. I will be having 1 meal a day and 1 or 2 shakes so still on LT but getting some extra energy from the 1 meal :) x

Aww thanks guys, only 1st 7 to go, its defo down to you guys every time i felt i would cave, i came on here for inspiration, i think im gonna have to join the dulcolax group though i havent been for a week really bloated :/

That sounds like a good plan janine.. You'll still be losing hun,, maybe I can catch up with ya huh!!!

Lost 20lbs

Aww thanks guys, only 1st 7 to go, its defo down to you guys every time i felt i would cave, i came on here for inspiration, i think im gonna have to join the dulcolax group though i havent been for a week really bloated :/

are you taking fibreclear?

Ooo a week?? I hate not going for 2 days!! Deffo go get some.. Are you taking the fibre clear? Seems to work quite well for me.. :)

Lost 20lbs

well done Ruby! thats fab x

Well I'm so sorry to let you ladies down but I'm re feeding as from today :( I nearly passed out again this morning and couldn't see for a minute or 2. I never had my blood test last week when I passed out so am having it on Monday. My iron levels must be reaaaaally low! I have my daughter off school and I'm a single parent so can't risk passing out when she's in my care. Not only would it freak her out but it could be dangerous. She's only 7 and I won't put her thru that. Iv been sat in the toilet crying because I do want to do this!!! I'm so frustrated and angry with myself. I'm going to see what happens with the blood test and if the doc says It can just be fixed with iron tablets then I will be back on TFR after my week away in August as planned. I'm going to be sticking to slimming world after the re feed plan and will still update you with my losses. I'm still gonna come on here and will still be having my LT shake in the morning. So sorry ladies :( x

You are defo doing the right thing, the last thing you or your daughter need is you fainting god that would be the most horrible thing for her to see, keep your chin up you will succeed in time for you hol in october x

Lipotrim4me : so sorry you have to break for a bit, but, like you've said your health comes first - esp for your little girl too. I dont' know how i missed your origional post, you've done so well in your weightloss so far, and hopefully, even with one healthy meal a day, your iron can increase and the weight will still drop xxxxxxx

I asked the chemist for fibre clear they didnt have any :(, she said she will try and get some for next week:/

well done Ruby! thats fab x

thank you :) i'm determined not to ruin my loss. My mind is set and i wont change it. I WILL KEEP LOSING! And will be back on LT 100% after my holiday so will need u all even more than i need you now :) When i blacked out earlier, my daughter was with me and she said i was staring at her (i couldnt see!) everything was just black so i had to pull faces and pretend i was playing. Shes not daft tho. I think she knows something was wrong because she hasnt moved from my side since and she keeps asking if i am ok or want a biscuit. Lol, bless her. shes been with me before when iv been dizzy because of my iron levels but i dont normally pass out or lose vision. Thats what is making me think my levels must be reaaally low. my eyes are really pale today and so is my skin. Fingers crossed that iron tablets will be the magic pill i need to get back on this fab diet full time :) x

oops, i keep quoting the wrong comments. lol daft cow x

Asal said:
Morning lovely Sun...me too, not sleeping as much. Are you working this weekend again? X

Asal, working Sunday 0730 - 1800 :-( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back