New Year! New Start! New Me! Claireybella's food diary, EE, mark 3!

After yet another spectacular gain, I am totally focused, on plan and ready to shift this lard!

Tuesday EE

Brekkie
Branflakes - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
Cheesy mug shot - 2.5 syns, Alpen Light - 3 syns, 3 satsumas - 0 syns, Muller light - 0 syns

Dinner
Home made beef burger (extra lean mince beef, shallots, salt and pepper) with baked beans, SW chips and salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot, celery, mushrooms) with salad cream-5 syns

Total syns - 10.5 syns

Last edited:
Thursday EE

Brekkie

2 Weetabix-HEX, milk-HEX, sweetener-0 syns
Highlights hot chocolate-2syns

Lunch
SW quiche, baked beans and muller light-0 syns, Alpen Light-3 syns

Dinner
Had a wicked night out with my bestie and some live music! Totally stuck to plan too us I got as some healthy munchies for the journey!

Carrot sticks, melon and pineapple slices and a Muller Light-0 syns

Syns-5

Last edited:
Hungry day today, don't judge me!:)

Friday EE
3 Weetaix-HEX+3, milk-HEX+3, sweetener-0 syns

Then once I got to work
Mushrooms, baked beans, tomatoes and scrambled egg-2 for the SE

Lunch
Tub of pineapple, 0% Greek yogurt and carrot sticks-0 syns

Dinner
Pork chop, SW roasties, SW parsnips, carrots and purple cabbage-0 syns, gravy-3 syns
Freddo-5 syns

Total syns-16

Last edited:
Keep going - its only 48 hours to go and you can do it! then chill a little, and battle on. You need to keep the will power up if we are going to win this battle with our podge!

Come on girlie! you are doing so well! xxx

Sunday EE

Brekkie
3 Weetabix - HEX+3, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
Ainsely cous cous - 1.5 syns, with salad (beetroot, cucumber, tomatoes, satsuma) - 0 syns, and salad cream - 3 syns, Alpen Light - 3 syns, Muller light - 0 syns

Dinner
Roast chicken, skin removed, with SW roasties, leeks and carrots - 0 syns, gravy - 3 syns, WW chocolate mousse - 3.25 syns

Total syns - 14, give or take the odd 0.25 syns!!;)

Right, let's ignore yesterday, it didn't happen! Bad day! Back on plan now!

Wednesday EE

Brekkie
3 Weetabix-HEX+3, milk-HEX, sweetener-0 syns

Lunch
2 poached eggs, smoked salmon, baked beans, tomatoes and mushrooms-0 syns, salad cream-2 syns, Alpen Light-3 syns

Dinner
Went to the cinema, caved into sweets and popcorn and then fish and chips on the way home :/ line drawn, totally on track now

Total syns-too many!

Last edited:
Thursday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce-0.5 syns (milk used from daily allowance) cherry tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms-0 syns, salad cream-2 syns. 3 satsumas-0 syns

Dinner
Pork chop, fat removed, SW roasties, carrots, broccoli and leeks-0 syns, gravy-3 syns, Alpen light-3 syns

Total syns-8.5 syns

Last edited:
Not quite sure what's going on this week but i can't seem to stick to plan! 1 day this week :/ but I still have 3 days to go so gonna do my best to make these count!

Saturday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Homemade tomato soup with added pasta-0 syns, pineapple-0 syns, Weetabix cake x2-7 syns

Dinner
Chicken thighs, skin removed, jacket spud, baked beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and cucumber - 0 syns, salad cream-3 , pineapple and weetabix cake-3.5 syns

Total syns-13.5

Last edited:
Back