*Newbie Alert* My Food Diary-advice and general chit chat would be fabulous!

1lb gain for me this week which im actually ok with considering what iv ate and drank! Thank you for your encouraging words, todays a new week for me so im just going to forget this week and start fresh. Going to really start and try to get some exercise in aswell, off to an aerobics class today!

Friday 1st June-EE day

Breakfast
Bran flakes and an apple

Dinner
Jacket potato with spaghetti hoops
Apple and fat free mullerlight greek style yogurt (0.5 syns)

Tea
Bacon and chicken pasta bake with plenty of veggies in it as I havnt had many fruit/veg today. Probably tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, peppers and courgette

Syns are low so far so may have some chocolate or a glass of wine later so guessing about 6.5 syns for today

Sunday 3rd June-EE

Breakfast
Bran flakes (HEXb)

Dinner
Chicken salad sandwich (6 syns for bread, was at the OH's house and this is all he had in) with tomato lettuce and cucumber

Tea
SW meatballs with spaghetti (2 syns)

Syns-8

Going to try and vary my days and do more green and red days instead of extra easy, i hate having to make the effort to eat loads of meat on red days though!

Looks like a good weekend for you.

I love red and green days as I love having 2 hex a & b's. And although I tend to eat 1/3 superfree at each meal anyway its not essential. EE doesnt seem to work out great for me as I tend to overeat....

Looks like a good weekend for you.

I love red and green days as I love having 2 hex a & b's. And although I tend to eat 1/3 superfree at each meal anyway its not essential. EE doesnt seem to work out great for me as I tend to overeat....

Yes thats why I want to do red/green days as i love having 2 HEXbs however dont like being restricted to meat or no meat. I did have bigger losses when i was on red/green plans though, may give it a go this week

You could have meat as a hex on green if ya wanted!!

I def have better losses when I do more red days!

Yeah I know, I just feel like those days are a pain cos you always have to be conscious on what your eating and stuff, I just find EE so much easier! But i definitely lose more on red and green plans so think i need to do some more reading up on those plans and start that tomorrow

Monday 4th June-Green day

Breakfast
Low fat yogurt and banana

Lunch
Quorn sausage sandwich (HEXb)

Tea
Roast dinner (turkey as 2nd HEXb)
Pavlova with strawberries, blueberries and cream (oops)
3 small glasses of wine (even bigger oops!)

Syns-not sure exactly but definitely over 15! Had a family meal with grandparents, auntie, uncle and cousins so was abit bad tonight! Zumba tomorrow and lots of free/superfree foods

Tuesday 5th june-Green day

Breakfast
Bran flakes (HEXb) with milk (HEXa) and banana and strawberries

Dinner
Brown rice with tomatoes and cucumber with fat free vinigarette
Cherry bakewell alpen bar (3 syns but really yum!)

Tea
Salmon fillet with noodles and veg (4 syns for amoy chinese sauce)
Had a small doughnut guessing about 4 syns

Did a zumba class today

Syns-11

How was Zumba??

Its something I would love to do, but think I would have the guts to go to class (especially as I would be going on my own).
Maybe I should try the wii version

sleepymum said:
How was Zumba??

Its something I would love to do, but think I would have the guts to go to class (especially as I would be going on my own).
Maybe I should try the wii version

Zumba is amazing! It is something to do with friends id say however i did start a class on my own and soon made friends as you just laugh with everybody. I have the dvd version too off amazon which was really good value as you got 5 different dvds plus weights. You sweat so much doing it and burn so many calories, i would definitely recommend!

Must have a look at amazon!
Have a kettlebell so must dig that out too. Its great for toning!!

Feel amazing today! Been really positive with my meals, also I tried on 3 bras today that I bought in February that have never worn because I couldnt get them to fasten at the back, and they fit! So pleased :)
Wednesday 6th June-Red day.

Breakfast
Banana and blueberries topped with fat free yogurt, bran flakes (HEXb) and honey (1 syn for honey)

Dinner
Salad with left over roast chicken, tomatoes, peppers, and cucumber (1 syn for oil)

Snack
Apple and Orange

Tea
SW chicken pie-this was soooo yummy and packed with superfree foods, the recipe is out of this months SW magazine (potatoes 2nd HEXb)
Small slice of pavlova that mum made, topped with low fat double cream and lots of berries, so not that bad apart from the cream! guessing about 4 syns?

Did a 1hr workout dvd today

Syns-6

Found your diary! You seem to like the same foods as I do so I will be copying some meals from you. I know this will sound stupid but how do I subscribe to your thread? I've done it with other threads but not for a while. Senior moment here!

Im feeling really fed up today, WI tomorrow and I really dont think iv lost anything :( my holiday is in 2 weeks and iv only lost 6lb so no way am I going to get to my target of losing a stone for my hols :( im going to aim to lose another 4lb instead which i think is doable in 2 weeks if im really really really 100% which will take me down to 11st 13lb

Thursday 7th June-Green day

Breakfast
Bran flakes (HEXb) with banana and apple (milk HEXa)

Dinner
Homemade tomato and red pepper soup
Orange
2 ginger biscuits-6 syns?

Tea-i feel rubbish and dont really want to eat
Beans on toast (brown bread 2nd HEXb) with 2 poached eggs

Syns-Im going to say 10 to be safe although its probably lower as I didnt make the soup (homemade at work) so need to consider if they have added oil or anything
Pineapple and strawberries

Back