*Newbie Alert* My Food Diary-advice and general chit chat would be fabulous!

Hi hun...

Dont feel down. Maybe you should go back to basics (like its week 1 again) and see how ya get on....

Ive seen some people do this for the week and it has worked... Maybe its because your really making sure following things 100% - - like weighing/measuring your hex's. Making sure you get your 1/3 superfree, that your snacking on the right foods/making sure you actually eat enough... Drinking loads of water/doing body magic... Changing things up a bit (like having different hexs, eating different dinners..

You should have a good weigh in tomorrow... Best of luck.

Hi there, Dont feel down about losing slowly. `Its still going down.

I was really down last week as I had stuck to plan and put on 1lb and then stayed the same.
determined not to give up I cut the carbs down a bit, made a big pan of SW superspeed soup and had the juice of 2 lemons in water everyday and lost 5lbs this week!!

good luck for tomorrow
:cross:

cinnamongirl said:
Hi there, Dont feel down about losing slowly. `Its still going down.

I was really down last week as I had stuck to plan and put on 1lb and then stayed the same.
determined not to give up I cut the carbs down a bit, made a big pan of SW superspeed soup and had the juice of 2 lemons in water everyday and lost 5lbs this week!!

good luck for tomorrow
:cross:

Oh my god 5lbs is amazing! Carbs is definitely where i fall down, i eat rice pasta bread or potatoes every day so that definitely needs to be sorted

That's great and it is over a pound a week and you don't have a large amount to lose even if it seems that you do! I think that is why we are both slow losers. I know my biggest problem is I don't exercise but I don't have lots of free time and I hate it anyway.

Half way through your thread and discovered you like my kind of food - mackerel, olives and anchovies! I don't think there are many of us. These go well on pizzas. I want to try the smash pizza bases . . .

Sunday 20th May

Breakfast
Honey nut shredded wheat (HEXb) with milk (HEXa allowance)

Dinner
Cous cous salad with tomatoes, olives, and anchovies

Tea
Baked salmon with roasted veg (thinking brocolli, sweet potato, courgette)

Snack
Fat free mullerlight, cherries and blueberriesNo planned syns for today which is good as I had half a bottle of wine last night :(

I've just read this more closely . . . whilst I share your love for olives and anchovies, you do have to count them as syns on EE (not sure about red/green but assume so).

Will continue reading . . .

Hi Chloe - I loved reading your diary.

Advice I was given (but don't always follow :ashamed0005:)- always check syn values before you eat the treat, and if you're having to guess then OVER-estimate.

Also, are you eating enough? Do you get hungry? Some days looked a little sparse and if u don't eat enough your body will store what it has.

Saying that, your weight loss so far is great so keep going and enjoy your journey :superwoman:

Thanks for the advice, thats what im going to do starting this week im going to start weighing things and checking syns more, i have gotten abit lazy with that recently. At the start of doing SW i dont think i was eating enough and i was getting hungry but now i feel iv balanced my meals out and im not getting as hungry now

Hi hun...

Well done on the lb down thats great. I think going back to basics really will help you..
The first few weeks of any diet is where we are the most carefull so re read your books and start a fresh.. Fingers will be crossed for you..

Thank you everybody im really happy :) must admit i did have a little treat today, went out with my mum and had a small piece of cake and glass of wine which takes me to 16 syns for today but oh well i allow myself a treat once a week :)

Friday 8th june-green day

Breakfast
Bran flakes (HEXb) with banana and strawberries (milk HEXa)

Dinner
Roasted pepper and spinach frittata with new potatos, salad and couscous
Raspberry and almond cake (8syns)
Glass of wine (7syns)

Tea
Quorn sausages with potatoes brocolli sweetcorn and green beans
Fat free muller light

Saturday 9th June-Today I plan on doing a red day. The plan for today is:

Breakfast
Omelette with ham tomatoes and mushroom
Fat free vanilla yogurt

Dinner
Salad with tomatoes, cucumber, roasted peppers, olives and either tuna or chicken breast
Orange

Tea
Homemade SW peri-peri burgers with SW chips (HEXb), SW coleslaw (1 syn) and salad (second HEXb for wholemeal bread roll and HEXa for cheese on burger)

Syns-1! That is the plan for today but will update tonight if anything changes

Hi chloe...

There is syns in olives (1 syn for 7)....

Back