newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

menu for today Saturday 25th june

Well went to see my friend( Who is originally from here)and she was out with some other S African friends who also came over for a visit( sight seeing) and I couldn't wait as gareth was due home from karate but will get to see her soon .Other friends re only here for 2 weeks and lesley is here for 5 so we will have plenty of time to catch up.So Instead I had lunch with her brother and 3 other friends and a good old laugh .Had a fab time and tried to stay within my points .
Breakfast
1 pk Belvita 6pp
tea 1pp
total 7pp
Lunch
ham & cheese paninni 12pp???
1tea 1pp
total 13pp
.....................the paninni was about 6 inches with a slice of ham and 1+1/2 cheese slices in ...no butter so I based it on a subway chicken & bacon with cheese which is 12pp if anyone thinks I have pointed it wrong could you plz let me know ....thanks in advance.
haven't decided what to have for tea yet as I'm still pretty full after lunch but will let you all know when I do lol x

based on the paninni being 12pp I had
1 slice ham 1pp
1deesetsp potato salad 2pp
1desstsp coleslaw 2pp
3 bluberry b brezzers 3pp
total 28/29 pp

Last edited:
that's great hun, glad you're having a fantastic time . you're doing brill especially with being out with friends.

happy belated birthday to you're son :)

Sounds like a good day :) xx

menu for sunday 26th june
breakfast
1 pk belvita 6pp
1 banana 0pp
total 6pp
lunch
didn't have any
dinner
roast beef 6pp
carrot butternut & parsnip 1pp
roast pots 5pp
gravy 2pp
total 14pp
very small slice balck forest 9pp
total 29/29
3 lg wine 12pp

used 12 weeklies

well guys have had a really busy day in work ...thank goodness I've only 2 days left then it's off for the whole summer .....yipeeeee
here's my menu for today
breakfast
small scone skim lf spread 4pp
tea 1pp
1 banana 0pp
total 5pp
lunch
6 ( yes really wasn't in the mood) chips 2pp
teasp coleslaw 2pp
total 4pp
dinner.....ulster fry
soda 6pp
potato farl 3pp
2 sausages 5pp
1 bacon 2pp
1 egg 2pp
oil 2pp
total 20pp
total 29/29
haven't had a fry for so long so decided to break out and have one within my points tooo ...... I weighed all the bread and had less than the 100g weight pointed but have allowed for the full amount just in case hope you all have a good night x

Sounds yummy!! Xx

Jem where is ballyclare?? I'm from limavady :)xxx and I'm guessing your a teacher??? xxxx

Hi Lauren, gosh it's so good to finally find someone from the north Ballyclare is in co.antrim about 12 miles from belfast and Ballymena ( if thats any help) ulster fry just hit the spot just hope it doesn't hit the scales tonite lol
I think its roughly an hours drive from you .I work in school meals and love it , what about you what do you work at ?

Hey yeah it would be about an hour away :) think there's a few northerners over in my diary! :)

I work in a chip shop ATM (with food just like you :) lol) but just got word today that I'm starting my new Job in community care on tuesday! So scared but excited too lol xxx

Thats right I just read your diary and realised I knew what you worked at ....silly me .......community care will be so much more rewarding and a whole lot less smelly..lol.( No offence intended)You will love it and no temptations in your way either .....lucky you x

welll ladies weigh in is over and I lost 2.5lbs ....yipeee another 1/2 lb and I have reached my 5%. think I will have me a little treat tonight. Was going to bbq but it has become quite cool and dull will have to be on the grill instead . only 1 more day left to work so I must really get myself organised with 30ds as I won't be as active for the next 2 months might even take up this zumba thing although not really sure what it's all about lol ...will post food diary soon x

Aw I hope so! Can feel my whole body shaking with worry lol! Will be ok when I sit down, calm myself and take it from there! As my OH says all the time I worry too much! Lol

Yeah I don't know about you but I'm always stinking of grease lol

menu for tuesday 28th june
breakfast
2 melba toast 2pp
1 lf cheese triangle 1pp
tea 1pp
1 yoghurt 3pp
total 7pp
lunch
tea 1pp
2 digestive bis 3pp ( there was nothing left to eat plus it was too warm)
total 4pp
dinner
1 pork steak 7pp
2 drumsticks 4pp
salad 0pp
2 glasses wine 8pp
total 30/29
1 weekly used
total 23 weeklies used

......Lauren I do know what its like coming home all smelly but ay least for me it's only mon & fri as we are only allowed to serve chips twice in 1 week.... but no more of that for us ( well for 2 months for me lol) if your ever up this way let me know and maybe we could meet & have a coffee or something stronger perhaps x
.... Carly I think thats a Y for me this week in th 1lb a week challenge....yay me !!!!

Last edited:
Well done on yr loss Jem excellent work xx

that's brill jem ,well done hun :)

Thanks everyone ....welll it was last day in work today and the boss made us a mini fry up but will point it later ....luch was pretty poor again as we had absolutly nothing left as we had to empty fridges etc for the summer don't know what I'm having for dinner either have a splitting headache and feel a little sickish its probably hunger I would guess ... will pop on again later and update you all... hope you all had a good day.
Carly I hope your feeling better today....
Lauren how did your boss take your resignation...well I hope ?

Well done on your great loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Jem :) xx

Back