newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

LOL! I used to think that! Turns out my chins and neck disappeared first :p

hope you're doing ok with you're shred.
i've had a arthritic flare up, probably because i was in the surf pool on holiday, fell off the board and banged my knee on the bottom of the pool, ouch.

i will definately be joining you on the shred but have to wait until flare up backs down. ♥

well ladies had had a horrid few days .....monday had stomach pains all day and then totm on tues with even worse pains so have spent most of the last two days huddled up with a hot water bottle...and to top it all off I had 1lb on last night.....tummy was so sore I haven't done shred in too days either......but im a bit better today although have had a headache all day.........have stuck too plan and all being well will be shreding again tomorrow.... hope you all had good losses at wi's ...will be back on tomorrow in better form ready to catch up with you all properly x

Bless u hunni! The damned TOTM has alot to answer for! Don't worry missing shred, pardon the pun but the TOTM shreds us all!!
Hope u feel better soon x

I totally feel your pain. My totm too and been dying with pain (pains gone today thank god) severe bloating and constantly hungry. Hope you feel better soon hon, I'm off to eat some chocolate :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

morning ladies and thank you.....feeling a good bit better today althogh still have my headaches ...shorth sharp twinges of pain on both sides of my head but not as bad as before ..think its all coming with totm...haven't really felt hungry but have eaten anyway...well done ev1 on all your losses ..I will have to work extra hard to get my 1lb+ off this week am going to Belfast Pride with my friends(75% of my friends are gay and fab) next weekend and would like to have my first silver 7 by then..haven't done shred in a few days as haven't really felt up to it but will deffo get back to it if not today ..then tomorrow for certain I actually miss it...how sad am I? Someone once told me that you shouldn't work out ..esp your abs while on totm ...does anyone know if this is true? going to post food diary for yesterday...hope ev1 is well x

food diary for wed 20th july

breakfast
1pk belvita 6pp
1 tea 1pp
total 7pp

lunch
( went to see harry potter.so lunch was in the cinema )
1 pk mini cheddars 4pp
1ww mini bar 1pp
1 banana 0pp
water
total 5pp

dinner
southern fried chicken 12pp
small prtn chips 5pp
water 0pp
total 17pp
grand total 29/29
no weeklies used

Just figured out why I'm overweight... The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body reads, "For extra volume and body". I'm going to start using "fairy washing up liquid . It reads," Dissolves
fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" hahaha girls I've FOUND THE ANSWER to all our prayers rofl .... x

jem3139 said:
Just figured out why I'm overweight... The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body reads, "For extra volume and body". I'm going to start using "fairy washing up liquid . It reads," Dissolves
fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" hahaha girls I've FOUND THE ANSWER to all our prayers rofl .... x

Lolz Jem x funny x

lmfao I am marching down to tescos as we speak to buy 10 bottles of fairy liquid lol xxx

lmao very good

Hi Jem sorry to hear you not been well hope you feeling better you will soon get back on track. As they say you won't get to where you going if you only travel on the sunny days.lol x

well all i can say is they don't seem to give them any leeway on the biggest loser for the TOTM and exercising abs.

hope you feel better soon x

I have some fairy lemon in the cupboard:eek: .. thatll do me ... glad to hears your feelin better Jem xxxxxx

Hope u feel better soon... I'm up for the fairy liquid challenge ;) x

thanks girlies.....well up early this morn feeling loads better...headache seems to have gone ...thank goodness...(hope it stays away)....and day 3 of shred DONE!! Had my sis here last nite for a farewell tea...(flying back to s.africa this morning at 5am) and I ate rather more than I had intended....but at least I felt like eating which is somewhat on the plus side after the last few days...so will have used a fair few weeklies I'm sure.....and will get back on track again today.
Linda...good to hear from you again..
thanks to everyone for adding me on fb..
Claire .....stop teasing me with all that talk of wispa's..lol
Carly .....if only the fairy liquid REALLY worked ..we'd all be skinny...pity someone wouldn't invent a body wash that actually DID take the weight off.
Rosie....I agree with that ...didn't think it was true...no pain no gain x
.....will post yesterdays food diary now...even though its bad lol xx

Back