Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Don't worry about the bad feeling day, happens to us all :) But congrats on 10 days at 100% though! Not even shaking!

i really like your menu's :D
its given me some good idea's on what to eat.. its nice & simple!
other ones i have read often have alotof homeade thins with alot of ingredients o dont tend to eat or like, so i'll be checking everyday :D
- and well done!!! your doing fab..very motivated & determined..thats the way to be! keep it up, :)

Thank you v v much :D Im not much of a cook tbh and i can be quite fussy, so i eat simple things that are still ww friendly! It also helps that i love salad so i have that with most meals!! Do you have a diary? x

Don't worry about the bad feeling day, happens to us all :) But congrats on 10 days at 100% though! Not even shaking!

Aww thank you v much :) think i just feel a bit :( today, the kinda feeling when you look in the mirror and hate everything and feel like youve lost nothing! :( even though i lost 2.5stone last yr AND kept it off!!) i still i look the same :rolleyes:

I'll be ok, just need a kick up the bum! xx

Thank you v v much :D Im not much of a cook tbh and i can be quite fussy, so i eat simple things that are still ww friendly! It also helps that i love salad so i have that with most meals!! Do you have a diary? x

Aww thank you v much :) think i just feel a bit :( today, the kinda feeling when you look in the mirror and hate everything and feel like youve lost nothing! :( even though i lost 2.5stone last yr AND kept it off!!) i still i look the same :rolleyes:

I'll be ok, just need a kick up the bum! xx

Bet you don't look the same! Think you need a wee session of sitting down and comparing old and new pictures, that'll show you the difference! A Mirror wont! :p

Hi

just been reading your diary :)

you are doing so well ! keep going :)

thank you for your welcoming posts to me...sending positive vibes your way and i hope you feel better soon x

Bet you don't look the same! Think you need a wee session of sitting down and comparing old and new pictures, that'll show you the difference! A Mirror wont! :p

Aww :) ive just been looking through photos on facebook actually and i can tell...a bit but not as much as other people say etc!

Hi

just been reading your diary :)

you are doing so well ! keep going :)

thank you for your welcoming posts to me...sending positive vibes your way and i hope you feel better soon x

Thank you v much hunni :D

Thursdayyyyyyy :D suns out again so im happy lol!! feel a lot better after an early night! Gym again this afternoon, but another late finish tonight, so no tea for until 7pm!!

Bfast
- 2 x crustless bread - 1pt
- 1 x Walls sausage - 2.5pts
- Brown Sauce - 0.5pt

Lunch
- 12 melba toast - 2pt
- 50g tuna & sweetcorn mix - 2.5pts
- Apple - 0.5

Tea
- WW Feta cheese & onion pizza - 4pts :D
- 2 crustless bread - 1pt
- cheese - 2pts

Snacks
- Sainsburys basics salt & vinegar sticks - 1.5pts

Total -16.5 pts!

Weigh in tomorrow eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!

Have a lovely day everyone :D xxxx

Last edited:
Aww :) ive just been looking through photos on facebook actually and i can tell...a bit but not as much as other people say etc!

Thank you v much hunni :D

Oh you'll definitely be the last to notice! Without a doubt but it's good you can see a difference already! Took me a good 3 stone or so to see a difference!

And good luck for WI tomorrow :)

How many points you supposed to be on a day out of interest?

Oh you'll definitely be the last to notice! Without a doubt but it's good you can see a difference already! Took me a good 3 stone or so to see a difference!

And good luck for WI tomorrow :)

How many points you supposed to be on a day out of interest?

Thanks for the luck, hope i dont need it :rolleyes:

Im supposed to be on 25 :eek: x

Been taking in quite a wee bit under then, probably best to keep an eye on that as sometimes underreating is just as bad as overreating! As long as the losses keep coming and you don't feel empty/light-headed etc though it should be ok!

Are you planning to use those saved points?

Been taking in quite a wee bit under then, probably best to keep an eye on that as sometimes underreating is just as bad as overreating! As long as the losses keep coming and you don't feel empty/light-headed etc though it should be ok!

Are you planning to use those saved points?

I have more points at weekend, but always stay within the 25, so i dont really know. Its not a conscious thing really, its just the meals i tend to eat are lower points? for example, i love salad which is 0 points and i have that quite often with chicken which is also low haha! I dont really know how to bulk my points up because i feel like ive snacked a lot this week and even though im within my points i feel really guilty :cry:

I deffo dont feel light headed or anything, i go to the gym twice a week so i'd be all over the show if i did :D x

Buzzing like a bumble bee!! - i lost 2lb this week :D

Bfast
- 2 x crustless bread - 1pt
- 10g Peanut Butter - 0.5pts

Lunch
- Brown roll + ham, salad, salad cream - 4.5pts
- WW Jaffa cake bar - 1.5pts
- Sainsburys basic cheese puffs - 1pt

Tea
- Wrap - 3.5pts
- Chicken tikka pieces - 4pts
- Salad - 0pts
- Ex light mayo - 0.5pts

Snacks
- Sweet Chilli snackajacks - 1.5pts
- Haribo minis 16g bag - 1pt

Total - 19pts

Last edited:
Brilliant loss! I used to get the guilty thing about eating something 'bad' within points too! Takes time (and losses) to believe can have bad things and still lose!

Brilliant loss! I used to get the guilty thing about eating something 'bad' within points too! Takes time (and losses) to believe can have bad things and still lose!

Thank youuuuu, im so happy! 5lb in two weeks! & Thanks for the advice :)!

Hi Nic - Well done you are doing sooooo well! I have been really bad! Jumping back on the wagon from tomorrow! Wish me luck! Ps) your menu has reminded me of peanut butter and I've got a jar too! Woo hoo!! Xxx

Loving your diary! I've been pointing crustless bread at 1.5 so chuffed I've gained 0.5 points a day! Every little helps :) xx

Thanks girlies :) and good luck steph!

Todays menu

Bfast
- nothing as wanted burger king :D

Lunch
- Half bacon double cheese burger - 5pts
- Regular Fries - 5pts

Tea
- 2 x Luxuery hot cross bun with flora light - 6.5pts

Snacks
- 2 x Vodka & diet cokes - 2pts
- Sweet Chilli snackajacks - 1.5pts

Total - 20pts :D I have saved 16pts this week so i may be using those later for a bit more vodka! :)

Thanks hunni and yeah im doing the discover plan :) xxx

Sundayyy :) busy day again! and lovely weather for second day in a row! Happy Mothers day to my gorg mummy! :D

Bfast
- Hot cross bun + flora light - 3.5pts
- Low fat strawberry yoghurt - 1.5pts

Lunch
- Mugshot couscous, chicken & mushroom - 4pts
- WW Hot tortilla crisps - 1.5

Tea - bbq!

- Burger - 3pts
- Sausage - 2pts
- Chicken drumstick with jack daniels bbq sauce (hmm!) - 2.5pts
- Salad - 0pts
- Bit of tomato pasta - 2pts
- Corn on the cob - 1pt
- Reduced fat colslaw - 0.5pts

Snacks
- 50g Pringles - 4pts

Total - 25.5pts :) still got 15.5pts saved from last week, dont think i will be using them tho haha! :D

Back