Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Nicola,
Just found ur diary today and had a quick read thru, ur menus seem really good and your doing very well! As for the person in work dont let her get you dwn some people are just plain nasty for no reason! If you've lost close to 3stones its bound to show on you i bet you look and feel great she just wanted to be mean to you for some reason! I dont know wat i would have said if one of my collegues said that to me..i prob would knocked her block off!
Keep up the good work, ive taken a few dinner ideas from you menu's thanks :)

Nicola,
Just found ur diary today and had a quick read thru, ur menus seem really good and your doing very well! As for the person in work dont let her get you dwn some people are just plain nasty for no reason! If you've lost close to 3stones its bound to show on you i bet you look and feel great she just wanted to be mean to you for some reason! I dont know wat i would have said if one of my collegues said that to me..i prob would knocked her block off!
Keep up the good work, ive taken a few dinner ideas from you menu's thanks :)

Thank u v much xx

wow.. tbh she sounds like someone i know, she wants to look the best..and feels threatened that you could look better than she does !!
so lose the weight that you want, and shove it in her face how great you look..she sounds like shes scared of a bit of competition, the more she says the more it can motivate you! you'll show her up soon..bet you !! :)

Thursdayyyy :D tired today!

Bfast
- 2 x ww bagels - 4pts
- peanut butter - 1pt

Lunch
- Small tin Heinz spag bol - 2.5pts
- Snackajacks sour cream - 1.5pts

Tea
- Jacket Potato - 2.5pts
- Tuna mayo mix - 2.5pts
- onion - 0pts
- Salad & salad cream - 0.5pts

Snacks
- Special K mini breaks, chocolate - 1.5pts

Total - 16pts, weigh in tomorrow!
-

Last edited:
Well after heavy rain this morning its turned out to be a lovely day! sun is shining :D which im glad of as i arranged to meet a friend tonight for a walk with my dogs then to our local beer garden for a few drinks! i will be sticking to diet coke though, as 1) its weigh in tomorrow and 2) its a school night!

Im out tomorrow night for my birthday celebrations though! Im slightly worried because we are all going to a chinese restaurant :( not so good points wise but will stick to my half chicken chow main, half boiled rice and curry sauce! Ive saved 15.5 points so far this week so should be enough for a few vodkas around town afterwards aswell! im really looking forward to it, as hey! it is my birthday and i want to enjoy it but definatly dont want to go too mad and ruin my hard work!

Hopefully dont want a hangover sat morning, but we shall see....

Excuse me while i jump over the moon, i lost 2lb!!! :D Sooo pleased, 7lb in 3 weeks!!

Bfast
- 2 Slices ww bread - 2pts
- Peanut butter - 1pt

Lunch
- Brown roll + ham, salad, salad cream - 4.5pts
- WW Hot chilli tortillas - 1.5pts

Only have tea at half 8 tonight, so will have this around 5pm;

- Mugshot, thai - 3pts
- Apple - 0.5pts

Tea - chinese restaurant! :D

- Hot & sour soup - 2.5pts
- Veg spring roll x 1 - 5pts
- Half egg fried rice - 5pts
- Half chicken chow mein - 4pts
- Curry Sauce - 2pts

Plan on having maxium
- 6 vodka diet cokes - 6pts

Total of...

- 37 points
- Saved points - 15.5 points

Actual total - 21.5 points :D

Last edited:
Your doing so well..my scales broke the other night and i have to go purchase some new ones..i am dying to know wat iv lost this week! its the only thing to keep you going isnt it..that and the 3 pairs of jeans in my wardrobe that at present look like ive been poured into them..i will fit into them properly!!
Well done again and enjoy d wknd :)

Well..i stuck to my plan with the food, but had 6 vodkas and two cider and blacks :S, but it is my birthday tomorrow! haha! had a really good night, head wasnt so clever this morning though!

Had a little bet on grand national, didnt win a damn thing :(

Bfast
- None

Lunch
- 2 slices brown bread - 2pts
- Chicken mayo - 3pts
- Snackajacks sour cream - 1.5pts
- Cadburys mini easter cake - 1.5pts

Tea - BBQ!

- Chicken drumstick - 2pts
- Burger - 3pts
- Warburtons barm - 2pts
- Cheese slice - 1pt
- Lamb kebab x 2 - 4pts

Snacks
- Pringles - 2.5pts

Total
- 22.5pts :D

Well, had a fantastic day for my birthday yesterday, stuck to my points 100% - however, i now have food poisoning :cry: think its from the bbq i had yesterday.

Just thought i would write an update to let you all know i havent disappeared, just cant stop being sick! :jelous:
Plenty of fluids today for me, ive still come to work though, i must be mad :eek:

Sorry for the lateness, but wasn't around yesterday so...happy birthday :)

Hopefully also the food poisoning doesn't last too long!

Sorry to hear your not well! Happy belated birthday!! :) xx

Thanks both of you :) feeling a lot better today! Didnt point yesterday as i only had a bagel with marmite and some cheese&onion crisp! funny what you fancy when ur poorly!

On to this week, another 100% week, more determined than ever!

Bfast
- Bagel with cheese & chive spread - 3.5pts

Lunch,
- Mugshot, tomato & herb - 3pts
- Shape zero, strawberry - 0.5pts

Tea
- Southern fried chicken piece - 4pts
- Salad & salad cream - 0.5pts
- Colslaw - 1pt
- Poppadom - 0.5pts

Snacks
Snackajacks chilli - 1.5pts
Laughing cow cheese dip - 2.5pts
Craker - 0.5pts

Total - 17.5pts :D

Last edited:
sorry to hear about the food poisoning, i got it last year also from a bbq funnily enough! It soon passes though. Well done for getting back on the wagon so soon. Also belated happy birthday.

sorry to hear about the food poisoning, i got it last year also from a bbq funnily enough! It soon passes though. Well done for getting back on the wagon so soon. Also belated happy birthday.

Thank you hun :) I only had symptoms for one night and day so it was either food poisoning or a 24hr bug! either way glad its gone felt awful!!

On to today :D

Bfast
- 30g Branflakes + milk - 2pts

Lunch
- Mugshot, thai style - 3pts
- Shape zero yoghurt, raspberry - 0.5pts

Tea
- 3 x bread - 4.5pts
- peanut butter - 0.5pts
- cheese spread -1pt

Snacks
- ww chilli crisp -1.5pts

Total 13pts

Last edited:
You dont seem to be eating much throughout the day. How many points are you on? Or are you just cutting them down on purpose? Not meaning to be nosey im just looking for tips etc.
Glad your feeling better.

You dont seem to be eating much throughout the day. How many points are you on? Or are you just cutting them down on purpose? Not meaning to be nosey im just looking for tips etc.
Glad your feeling better.

I think i spoke too soon about the stomach bug as it has come back with avengence :cry: up all night with stomach pains and runs :jelous: hence why i ate so little yesterday.

Im allowed 25points - i average 16-20 throughout the week and save 4 each day for the weekend. Really works for me as i feel im having a 'treat' at weekend.

Today
Bfast
- 2 Bread (no butter) - 3pts
- Marmite - 0.5pts

Lunch
- Mugshot, chicken - 3pts

Last edited:
Well, another 1.5lb off this week :)

Didnt eat anything else yesterday as still have horrible stomach pains :cry:, trying to eat more today as i know it will help me get better but its really hard when you feel like ur stomachs going to pop! Cant wait till im feeling better as the pains really floor me when i get them! :cry:

Bfast

Sweet chilli snackajacks - 1.5pts

Lunch
- Chicken & bacon salad from fayre & square pub -7pts

Snacks
- Niknaks -2.5pts
- Sweets - 2pts

Barely ate anything as stomach reallyyyy bad

Total 13pts

Last edited:
Back