Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

i love looking at your diary !! .. i dont know why it makes me motivated haha!! think maybe its because we eat kinda of the same food :) .. but well done anywayy! :D xxx

If I haven't used my saved points by the end of the weekend I tend to just cancel them and start again!

Have a good Sunday :)

i love looking at your diary !! .. i dont know why it makes me motivated haha!! think maybe its because we eat kinda of the same food :) .. but well done anywayy! :D xxx

Aww thank u sooo much, thats made me really happy to kno ur motivated reading it! :D:D:D

If I haven't used my saved points by the end of the weekend I tend to just cancel them and start again!

Have a good Sunday :)

Me too, otherwise i'd have 50 million points as i never seem to eat my full amount! :rolleyes:

Hope ur both having a brilliant day :) xx

Me too, otherwise i'd have 50 million points as i never seem to eat my full amount! :rolleyes:

Hope ur both having a brilliant day :) xx

I think my uptake in beer since hitting my goal balances me AP out these days though :D

Monday morning is upon us again my friends! :rolleyes:

Had a lovely day yesterday with my mum, and it has put me in a happy/excitable mood! Its my birthday on Sunday, i will reach the age of 24! :D which is good because i feel like ive been 23 for years!!! Going out on friday night with my friends so i shall be saving saving saving this week!!

Bfast
- WW Bagel + 10g peanut butter - 2.5pts

Lunch
- Mugshot noodles, sweet & sour - 3.5pts
- Low fat strawberry yoghurt - 1.5pts
- Coconut macaroon - 3.5pts - a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!

Tea
- Salad - 0pts
- Tomato pasta (40g) - 2pts
- Reduced fat colsalw & potato salad - 2pts
- Sainsburys southern fried chicken - 2pts
- Reduced fat egg mayo (tblspoon) - 1pt
- 1 x ww danish - 0.5

Snacks
- Snackajacks sour cream - 1.5pts
- ww jaffa cake bar - 1.5pts

Total - 21.5pts
Saved for birthday - 3.5pts :D

Have a good monday people!! xxx

Last edited:
Turning 24? Only a child...I turn 25 this year :(

Child pfft, ur only a year older than me :D and on sunday we will be the same age, unless ur birthday is between now and sunday! :rolleyes: cheeky!

Tail end of July for me so about 9 months older :p

Quick update, - ive decided im going to try and eat between 20-22 points which is closer to my allowance of 25 and see what happens. Trouble is im a bit scared that it will affect my WI on friday :( But, i honestly know im not eating enough points in the week, but then again im not hungry either! we'll see...

I feel like im going to fall asleep at my computer at work! totally zonked, gonna have some more water (ive been a good girl and had loaddsss today :D) and then do my workout dvd when i get home!

Atleast u admit it :)

I have enough female mates to know better. Just because I nod and agree outwardly doesn't mean I do inwardly :p

Did 40min workout last night! really feeling it today though as not done it for a while!

Todays menu...

Bfast
- WW Bagel with tsp peanut butter - 2.5pts
- tsp egg mayo - 0.5pts

Lunch
- Mugshot pasta, roast chicken - 3pts
- Shape zero, strawberry - 0.5pts
- Apple - 0.5pts

Tea
- Sainsburys be good to yourself Chicken tikka massala - 7pts
- 3 mini poppadoms - 1.5pts

Snacks
- WW Hot chilli Tortilla chips - 1.5pts
- macaroon -3.5pts

Total - 20.5pts

Saved - 4pts

Last edited:
Only another 4hrs of work left :( finishing at 7pm tonight! from 8:45! slavery.

I am having a major stressful day!!

I have told a few people at work that im doing weight watchers and most have been really supportive etc, however, one of my colleagues just really upset me!! She asked how much weight i had lost in total (which is 2st 12lb, since i started last year) and then proceeded to tell me that 'isnt it funny, with some people you cant tell theyve lost weight, cos i cant tell with you, you just look the same'

AND that she doesnt think i will stick to this diet as i 'never do' and that i am not meant to be a 'thin person' :cry::cry::cry:

I didnt really know what to say! just 'well thats your opinion etc'

what a nasty person!!!!!

The stupid cow clearly sounds jealous! Bet she could do with shifting a few pounds herself! Just ignore her, and use her idiotic comments as motivation to spur you on!

The stupid cow clearly sounds jealous! Bet she could do with shifting a few pounds herself! Just ignore her, and use her idiotic comments as motivation to spur you on!

Theres nothing to be jealous of!!?? :confused: shes already thin! Just cant believe someone would want to upset me by saying stupid things that have nothing to do with her! WENCH!! :cry:

The theme of today is to remember i am doing this for myself, no one else, and i am in this for the long haul :) However, one more comment from wench woman, im going to knock her block off :D

Todays menu:

Bfast
- 30g Branflakes + milk - 2pts

Lunch
- 6 melba toast - 1pt
- 50g tuna & sweetcorn mix - 2.5pts
- Shape zero, raspberry - 0.5pts
- Apple - 0.5pts

Tea
- 100g Mccains spicy wedges - 3pts
- Southern Fried chicken - 4pts
- ex light mayo - 0.5pts
- Half asda good for you baguette - 4pts

Snacks
- Snackajacks sourcream & onion - 1.5pts

Total - 19.5pts :D
Saved - 4pts

Gym session, 100cals treadmil, 100cals bike :)

Last edited:
Back