Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Thanks guys,

Just having a disaster morning today...:(
Woke up to no water, which meant i couldnt get myself ready and the dogs had no water either! My mums water was off too so couldnt go there so had to go to a friends house to get ready then walk to the local shop to get some bottled water for the dogs and for me as Unitied Utilities said it may be off for the next 6 hours!!

They are demolishing an old folks home at the bottom of my street at the minute, so i suspect they've turned off their water supply as well as mine!!!!

Got to work at 9:45am, supposed to start at 8:45am!!

Just what i need on a sunny Tuesday morning.....

oh dear!! hope your day improves!! as D-Ream once sang... *passes ear plugs* thingggggggssssss can only get betterrrrrrrrrrrr lalala....ok ill hush now :D

Thanks Dinx, apparently it still isnt back on...:( I hope they will be coming round tonight with water, i thought they had to do this if it had been off for more than 6 hours, but i may be wrong!.

Will update food diary later x

I make pizzas using the warburton square wraps, 2.5 points then I put some tomato puree on, and whatever toppings I want, and whack it in the oven. Normally have bns chips with it and its a really nice, as-low-points-as-you-want type meal :)

Yum yum yum that sounds delicious!!! Is that the biggish ones? Ooo I will have to have a look for them. I had 2 of the thins which split in half so 4 with tomatoe puree, ham, mushroom and a bit of cheese, was so nice and filling for very little points :) xx

yea they are large square wraps, very filling...love em!!

they are 2.5 points on discover, might be higher on propoints :)

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments :)

Dinx, lets try and both lose 2lb this week minimum we can do it if we are super good :D

Angel - thank you very much, good luck with coming back to discover, it really is a great plan and so far (touch wood) i have had a lot of good losses. There are sooo many inspirations on this site and it is a very good place to come if you find yourself reaching for some chocolate hehe!!

Susan, your the same as me im not going to any classes just been weighing in at home every friday. I find this site just like going to a slimming class only you get more support here!, and always positive!! :D

Warburtons thins are new, they are about the same size as a barmcake but same texture as a pitta bread?? They are only 1.5pts on discover which i think is excellent value for points!! I have only found them in Asda so far near the wraps etc xxx

Awww really...i took from you eating plan that u were at weight watchers....ur doing great having lost so much and not going to a class. My problem is i know what i need to do but its just getting my self motivated to do it....also would be great if someone would just make up my meal plans for me cos when i do start to be really good i think i dont eat enough...kinda like i feel if i eat something then its too much sorta thing..strange i know.

Gonna have a look for those warburtons thins - give them a try and see what they are like....bread is one of my big weaknesses.

Hope uve had a good day and ur day got better after waking up to no water and being late getting to work....tomorrows another day :)

xx

Update on todays diary,

Breakfast
Half a banana and a few strawberries - 1pt

Lunch
Warburtons thins x 2 - 3pts
Egg Mayonnaise mini tub - 3.5pts
Lettuce, Red Onion - 0pts

Tea
Tescos light choices mince & potatoes - 3pts
Beetroot - 0pts
Brown sauce - 0.5pts
4 x crackerbread - 2pt

Snacks
3 mini poppadoms - 1.5pts
Wine gumes - 1.5pts
Shape zero yoghurt - 0.5pts
Twix 1 finger - 3pts

Total- 19pts

Last edited:
Hey Nicola

Hmm...dont think im getting the hang of this lol...i sent a reply earlier to ur post from last night and its not showing up.

Need to really get some sort of plan sorted for eating...how do i start a food diary on here?

xx

Hey Nicola

Hmm...dont think im getting the hang of this lol...i sent a reply earlier to ur post from last night and its not showing up.

Need to really get some sort of plan sorted for eating...how do i start a food diary on here?

xx

Morning Susan, if you go to the top of my diary you should see a button called 'New Thread' - you can start your own diary by clicking on this :)

Todays proposed menu...

Breakfast
None, not hungry

Lunch
Cheese salad (inc salad cream & tiny bit of cheese) - 1.5pts
WW roast chicken crisps - 1pt
Sugar free jelly, orange - 0pts
Shape Zero, blueberry - 0.5pts

Tea
Heinz mini pasta & vegetables - 2.5pts
Microchips :D - 4pts
Ketchup - 0.5pts

Total - 10pts so far

Morning Nicola...are allt he shape zero yogurts 0.5? thats even lower than the ww ones lol...or is it 1 particular kind? Chips for tea!!! yummmmm

Morning Nicola...are allt he shape zero yogurts 0.5? thats even lower than the ww ones lol...or is it 1 particular kind? Chips for tea!!! yummmmm

Hii, i usually have the strawberry and raspberry ones which are 0.5pts - cant say ive checked the blueberry and cherry ones lol, i think they are 0.5pts tho haha :D xxx and i knowww cant wait for my chips and ketchup yummmmm!!! xx

Breakfast
None, not hungry

Lunch
Cheese salad (inc salad cream & tiny bit of cheese) - 1.5pts
WW roast chicken crisps - 1pt
Sugar free jelly, orange - 0pts
Shape Zero, blueberry - 0.5pts

3:30pm - update to diary as starving after finishing work as had no brekkie. I had;

Wholemeal Pitta - 2pts
Cheese spread - 1pt

Tea
Heinz mini pasta & vegetables - 2.5pts
Microchips :D - 4pts
Ketchup - 0.5pts
4 Mini poppadoms - 2pts

Snacks
Mikados - 2pts

Brings the total to 17pts

Last edited:
Woke up to a banging head...have woken up the past two days with a headache! Im either getting a head cold or im not eating enough??

Enjoyed a mile and half walk with my gorgeous jack russells last night :), 5 mile walk tonight with on of my friends, im still saying 5 coz i did 6 last week but dont wanna pressure myself as it did feel like hard work last week! hehehe :)

Have a good day all, weigh in tomorrow eeeeek :(

Will update food diary later on xx

Breakfast
Cheese & Onion Muffin with little cheese spread - 3pts
Pint water

Lunch
Wholemeal Pitta - 2pts
Cheese spread - 1pt
Piccalilli - 0.5pts
WW Chicken crisps - 1pt
Shape zero, blackberry - 0.5pts
Biiig Banana :D - 1.5pts

Tea
Dolmio kids pasta pouch - 4pts
Tin tuna in spring water - 2pts
Extra light mayonnaise - 1pt
Red Onion - 0pts

Snacks
fruit box - 1.5pts est

Total - 18pts

5 mile walk planned for tonight, but not going to use the activity points as weigh in tomorrow!

Well can honestly say I've lost my faith in WW this week...2lb on :( I'm so annoyed and really upset :(

I was well within my points everyday this week and have probably walked 6-8 miles throughout the week which I don't usually do!!!

There's no reason why I would put 2lb on but I have :( sooo gutted xxx

oh no :( hmmm could it be totm due soon? could be water retention? dont give up m8, have another good week and you will surely see the loss. Have you measured yourself? you might have lost inches? maybe its cos you have built up lots of muscle from all that walking? ....new, day, new week...have a treat today then get back on it :)

Cant be totm coz i dont have them on the pill im on :(

dont know what it is :( xxx

maybe thats part of the reason??? all i can say is you gotta put that behind ya and start a new week...the body is a weird ole thing hun...keep at it :)

Back