Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Just heard on the local radio a 19yr old girl was sexually assaulted whilst walking her dogs last night....on the road where i live :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Absolutly terrible.

Already had a 'safety' text from my mum, even though i havent lived at my parents for 2 yrs they must still worry :rolleyes:

Will be very careful :)

oh my dayzzzzzz!! please be careful out there!! always much more upsetting when its on your doorstep. Just make sure you go with your friend, safety in numbers! as for your parents worrying...that never changes...i know I worry more about my son while hes away at work than i do when hes home so you best get used to that lol. He used to moan at me for worrying too much, but now hes a daddy he can see where Im coming from lol.

Tomorrow will be fine!!! trust me ;)

I will be very careful dont worryyyyy :) ive got my trusty jack russells and trust me if anyone they dont know comes near me they.....attackkkk!! haha :) xxx

Just back from my walk :D

Feel like i've snacked loads today, and trust me to have the most points ive had all week the day before my weigh in!! Hope it doesnt affect tomorrows result!!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Nicola :) I'm sure you'll be in for a great loss!! Hope you enjoyed your walk. That's terrible about what happened to that woman :-/ I hope they catch him and chop his bits right off!! Stay safe hun. Keep us posted on your weigh in xxxx

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Nicola :) xx

come on nicola!! sending good vibes your way....:vibes: wanna read some good news this morning from you young lady :D

Aww girlssss :grouphugg:thank you sooo much for your good luck messages, it means the world to me :)

And...

it obviously worked because i lost 3.5lb :bliss:

Very very very pleased, especially after gaining last week, :D

wooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!! well done you!!!! i knew you would do great....what a star!! bet ur over the moon...i know i am hehe :clap:

Thank you Dinx!! I am over the moon and back :)

I really think this walking malarky is doing me some good...i mean i walk to work which is 5-10 mins away and before i started WW i used to get sooo out of breath and be knackered by the time i got to work, now its an absolute breeze and i actually enjoy the walk, especially when its sunny, not so much in winter when i skate everywhere haha :D xxx

Congrats on the loss, superb! Time to play the average game that I do!

2lb on last week, but over the last 5 weeks you've lost in total 8.5lb which is half a stone and a bit! If now-you could say to 5 week ago-you that's what you'd lose would you be happy? :D

Congrats on the loss, superb! Time to play the average game that I do!

2lb on last week, but over the last 5 weeks you've lost in total 8.5lb which is half a stone and a bit! If now-you could say to 5 week ago-you that's what you'd lose would you be happy? :D

YES!! :D and i like ur way of thinking hehe!

fantastic...thats a great loss! very happy for you hunny xxxx

Thank u v much babe xx

Wooooooooo well done Nicola that is absolutely fab :D I bet you're over the moon!!! Hope you're having a lovely day and that you are going to treat yourself tonight :) xxxxx

YES!! :D and i like ur way of thinking hehe!

Thank u v much babe xx

I've always thought that way on WW as sometimes the body plays the most awful tricks on you!

Well done thats a fab weight loss....u must be sooo chuffed....i know i would be :) Enjoy treating yourself 2night...u deserve to xx

Thank you very much Susan...

Ok so yesterdays diary..

Breakfast
3 x warburtons bread (mini loaf) - 4.5pts
Marmite

Lunch
Egg & Bacon Sandwich from morrisons - 6pts

Tea - Takeaway :D
Half cheeseburger - 5pts
Few Chips - 2pts
Few pieces of chicken - 3pts

Snacks
Kopparberg - 3pts
Half crunchie - 2pts

Total - 25.5pts

Todays menuu, had to get most things on the go as i have been bak and forth to my mums house packing boxes at mine and dropping them off at hers...lots of work!!

Breakfast
2 x warburtons - 3pts
Cheese spread - 1pt

Lunch
Sausage roll - 5pts

Tea
Morrisons salad bar - going to say 8 as had half pasta and half salad
Monster munch - 1.5pts

Snacks
Crunchie Ice cream - AMAZINGGGG - 3pts

Total - 21.5pts

i bet uve earned a few aps with all that lugging boxes around! takeaway is just what the dr ordered after a great wi :) bet ur feeling ace right now...if not a little tired lol...:)

I am once again bloody shattered, been packing/tidying/cleaning, and still got loads to do! Its one of those feelings where u feel like ur getting no where lol!! Off to morrisons for a bit of shopping and fresh air i think :)

Breakfast
Warburtons thins x 2 - 3pts :rolleyes:
Peanut Butter - 0.5pts

Lunch - Fajitas!! (never again as they give me the most horrendous heartburn!!)
Chicken - 2pts
Fajita Spice - 0.5pts
3 wraps - 6pts
Peppers & Onion - 0pts

Snacks
Crunchie Ice Cream - 3pts
Monster Munch - 1.5pts

Total - 16.5pts

Last edited:
Back