Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Well can honestly say I'm still knackered from yesterdays packing but got to do it all again today!! :( hopefully won't take too long as I really need to go food shopping aswell! Hope everyone has a lovely day and the weather is better where you are as its rain all day here!!

Plan for today...

Breakfast
30g mini weetabix and milk - 3.5pts

Lunch
Sausage roll - 5pts
Thai sweet chilli crisps - 3pts

Tea
BBQ chicken pasta bake - not sure on points yet
Cheese - 1pt

Will update later xx

morning doll, you will soon be all settled in your new pad, and be able to chillax once again! food shopping for me too today...love it but hate it on a saturday lol...dont pinch all the thins before i get there!!!
Your pasta bake sounds yummy...what is it? homemade? details plssssss hehe

raining and grotty here too :sigh: not to worry, the sun is always shining on minimins :D

have a good day!

Pastabake sounds yummy! Hope packing goes ok and u have time for food shop! How long till moving day - how exciting!!!! Xx

Hey Nicola! How you doing? Hope you're ok and feeling much better!! Congratulations on your weight loss this week, super duper :) You sound like a very busy bee this week, hope it's all going well. Bet you can't wait to be moved in and can chill :) Yesterdays menu is looking scrummy, rice mange tous and hoisin sauce sounds amazing. Going to try that next week. And 6 points in a happy meal? Fantastic :-D I'm off to Mcd's hehe xxx

Hello Ladies :), thanks for stopping by, i have just this minute sat down after doing a 9-5 moving in shift hehe. I cant believe how much stuff i have accumillated in the 2 years i have been here!! :eek: I'd say im only about half way through aswell :eek:, but feeling pleased as i think i have got a lot done today!!

Managed to go to the shops and fathers day present sorted (hope you've got yours!) :)

The pastabake is nothing exciting im afraid girls, it is a meal from M&S, very nice but not worth 8 points :eek: or £2.29.....

Food diary went out the window hehe so here is the updated version.

Breakfast
30g Mini weetabix with SS milk - 3.5pts

Lunch
BBQ Chicken pastabake - 8pts
Pringles - 2.5pts

Tea
Tuna & Red Oion Fishbake - 4pts
Microchips - 4.5pts

Snacks
Kopparberg - 3pts

Total - 25.5pts :)

Wore a pedometer out of interest today to see how many steps I did - 17,026!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable! All those steps from walking back and forth to the new house to drop things off and packing boxes etc! :D

Think of the AP points being unintentionally earned too ;)

that will be loads of AP :) sounds like a nice day xx

Nicola87 said:
Wore a pedometer out of interest today to see how many steps I did - 17,026!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable! All those steps from walking back and forth to the new house to drop things off and packing boxes etc! :D

Wowww!!! Amazing activity points there hun, i'm moving mid-July aswell, dreading packing as I'm a total hoarder!! Hope you've had a lovely weekend and settling into new house well:) xx

Thanks Kim :), i dont actually move until 29th June, but have as good as this weekend with all the packing i have done and now have a tower or boxes all over my house!!

How is everyone today???

Breakfast
30g mini weetabix with SS milk - 3.5pts

Lunch
2 Slices bread - 3pts
Cheese - 2pts
Mini Chocolate rolls x 2 - 2pts
Crisps - 2pts

Tea
Cheese & Ham potato bake (Cheese, Ham, sliced potatoes, SS milk and bit cheese to top) - 6pts
Salad - 0pts

Total - 21.5pts

wow you have been busy! hopefully you have time to chill alittle before monday hits all over again! apparently moving is more stressful than getting married or having a baby....good luck lol

That potato bake sounds amazing!!!! I am so having that!! Xx

Afternoon minimates :)

I have been a very busy bumble bee at work today so far, this is the first break i have had, usually had atleast two natter breaks by now :D

This morning i was soooo tired, dont really feel like ive had a weekend because its been pack pack pack, but it will all be worth it in a couple of weeks when i am settled in my new pad :flirt2:

Todays foodage...

Breakfast
2 x farmhouse white - 3pts
Peanut butter - 1pt

Lunch
Heinz mini pasta shells & veg - 2.5pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea
Half portion cheese + leek potato bake - 3pts
Slice of raspberry sponge cake - 3pts

Snacks
2 x mini scotch eggs - 2pts
Mini chocolate rolls - 1pt

Total - 17pts

Last edited:
Hi hun! Hope you're ok and not too tired! Bet you can't wait to be all settled in now :) not long!! Don't work too hard xx

Hi hun! Hope you're ok and not too tired! Bet you can't wait to be all settled in now :) not long!! Don't work too hard xx

Hi, thanks for your post :) I am ok, but alas very tired hehe :rolleyes: Will all be worth it in the end!

Another yummy day! Sleep well xx

Thanks hun and i did for once :)

Breakfast
2 x farmhouse white - 3pts
Ex light laughing cow cheese triangle - 0.5pts
Peanut butter - 0.5pts

Lunch
Mugshot pasta, cheese - 5pts
Yoghurt & crunch dessert - 4.5pts
Bacon rashers (crisps) - 1.5pts

Tea
40g pasta - 2pts
2 x ex light laughing cow - 1pt
Ham - 0.5pts
Onion - 0pts

Snacks
3 mini scotch eggs - 1.5pts
Mini chocolate roll - 1pt

Total 21pts

Last edited:
Dont feel well AGAIN! feel really sick :( I dont think ive had one day in about 2 weeks where ive felt 100% :( and im always moaning on here lol!! x

everyone likes a moan once in a while..and thats what everyones here for eh! ;D
..aw i hope you feel better..i hate seeing people unwell !!
xox

Back