Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

well i can do both of those so watch out!!! hehe

Hi nicola, don't be getting disheartened chick, as dinx says it's a long road of ups and down:) have a lovely lunch with your parents today, I'm having a nice dinner then back on it tomorrow again:) xx

its your first sts in 15 weeks..thats pretty impressive! dont be dis-heartened :)
and the less your weight the harder it is to lose anywho!

Thanks girls, heres hoping for a good loss next week eh :)

Sometimes the body just plays funny *******, that's the simple way of putting it.

Like the week you put on 2lb you then lost 3.5lb. A stay the same this weekend could easily lead to a 2lb loss next week. It's a slow waiting (weighting? :D) game sometimes, hence why I also try and use the averages thing!

yeahhhhhh what he said!!!! :D a fella that talks sense....now theres a first!!!! hehe

Thanks Pugs, i like your law of averages, it makes sense and makes me feel better :) and haha Dinx, he does talk a lot of sense for a bloke doesnt he :p

Todays menu

Breakfast
Marmite Bagel + flora light - 3.5pts

Lunch
Tuna melt panini - dont know how many points gonna say 10 :)

Tea
4 Ryvitas - 2pts
Spring Onion & Black Pepper Philli - 2pts
Cucumber & red onion - 0pts

Vodka and diet fizzy vimto - 1pt

Total - 18.5pts

Hey sweety! Well done on your sts this week, you're doing fab!! You have lost so much weight so far you're doing amazing! I think you're diaries look great. I think maybe your body is being a pain, but I know you'll be in for a good loss soon :) Well done for keeping your chin up gal xxx

Thanks Pugs, i like your law of averages, it makes sense and makes me feel better :) and haha Dinx, he does talk a lot of sense for a bloke doesnt he :p

No problem, I just think it makes people look at the bigger, more long term picture than as a pure week by week affair! The human body can't always work like that (although I bloody wish it did!).

Hey petal! Hope ur ok ;) are u drinking plenty and exercising?! Probably is just carbs! And as everyone said u are doing amazing!!! X

Hi everyone, had a very busy weekend with the house so not had chance to get on here :) Stuck to my points though :D

We ordered a brand new cornergroup sofa, chair and footstool for the new house yesterday, i absolutly love it!!, brown leather and fawn/beige material :)

Todays menu

Breakfast
Warbys thin + flora light - 2pts
Activia yoghurt - 0.5pts

Lunch
Vegetable stirfry;
Mixed peppers, Onions, Cabbage, bamboos - 0pts
Egg noodles (1/2 pack) - 5pts
Blackbean, soy & garlic sauce - 0.5pts
Cheese & Onion crisp - 2pts

Tea
Chicken mini roast ( chicken wrapped in bacon, mini sausage & stuffing ball ) - 5pts
Brocolli, Mini corn, carrots - 0.5pts
Gravy - 0.5pts

Total so far 16pts

Carly, i will take your advice and start drinking more water! The only exercise i do really is walk my dogs most nights and then every thurs i do 5 miles with a friend :) i will up my exercise see if that makes a difference, the thing is, i really hate sweating lol x x x

Lol Nic - how about swimming? No sweat! :) well done for sticking to points! That's exciting about Sofa! Xx

howdy minimate :) your sofa sounds like mine except mine isnt a corner set. leather and material is soooo nice together! Sounds like you have got things sorted with the landlord then? Your food sounds yummy, well done for sticking to your points. I told the girls yesterday that Id gained this week and one of them said ohhh thats just a good poo!! lol 1 way of looking at it i guess. I agree with Carly, swimming is a great idea.
Hope you have had a good weekend, monday tomorrow booo hissssss!!

Morning minimates, have been sooo busy at work this morning, people cracking their teeth on ketchup bottles and nuts and god knows what else over the weekend :rolleyes:

I would go swimming but at the minute i dont really have the confidence to go because i hate my figure, maybe i could take it up when i've shifted a bit more weight :)

I've sort of sorted things with the Landlord, signed but we hae refused to pay the rest of the double bond money until we get our washer and the pile of crap in the yard is removed!! :) and this is in the contract so we've done everything by the book :)

Todays menu

Breakfast
Warbys thin + philli - 2.5pts
Activia Yoghurt - 0.5pts

Lunch
Left over veg stirfry - 4pts
Mini Beanies - 2.5pts

Tea
WW pizza - 3pts
WW garlic baguette - 2.5pts

Total - 15pts

Last edited:
Well dome hub for sorting the landlord! :) hope u find an exercise u enjoy :) xxx

Thanks Carly,

Breakfast
Marmite flavoured bagel - 3.5pts
Sping Onion & black pepper philli - 2pts

Lunch
Warbys wrap - 2.5pts
2 x ex light cheese triangles - 1pt
Cucumber - 0pts
Skips - 1.5pts
Activia yoghurt - 0.5pts

Tea
Chicken - 2pts
Birdseye rice fusions, mediterranean vegetable - 3.5pts
BBQ sauce - 0.5pts

Snacks
Mini cheese stick - 2pts
2 x Mcvitites quirkies - 3pts

Total - 21.5pts :)

Last edited:
Thanks Carly,

Breakfast
Marmite flavoured bagel - 3.5pts
Sping Onion & black pepper philli - 2pts

Lunch
Warbys wrap - 2.5pts
2 x ex light cheese triangles - 1pt
Cucumber - 0pts
Skips - 1.5pts
Activia yoghurt - 0.5pts

Tea

Will update later :)

Hey hun! How you doing? Hope you're doing good. Marmite flavoured bagel yum yum :D I haven't seen these before, will have to purchase! I looovvvve marmite, amazing!! xxx

Hey hun! How you doing? Hope you're doing good. Marmite flavoured bagel yum yum :D I haven't seen these before, will have to purchase! I looovvvve marmite, amazing!! xxx

I'm doing good thanks hun how about you :) i'm really trying this week, trying to plan meals as i really want to see those scales go down on friday morning!!, cant wait, im very sad hehe.

The marmite bagels were gorgeoussss, they are £1 in asda at the moment! x x

They will go down :) xx

Back