Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Keep at it girl, your doing great! I have fingers crossed that you loose this week, you definately deserve it:) xx

Thanks girls, i'm dying to have a SP, but i won't, i will wait it out until Friday :D

Todays menu

Breakfast
Warbys thin + Spring onion & black pepper philli - 2pts
Pint of water :D

Mid morning, hoping to guzzle another pint of water....

Lunch
Warbys thin - 1.5pts
Egg mayo - 2.5pts
Lettuce - 0pts
Mini cheese stick - 2pts
Activia yoghurt - 0.5pts

Tea
Not sure yet but i fancy a healthy 'fry-up' :)

8.5 so far

Ohh Nicola! I love a healthy fry up, makes me think I'm being naughty but I'm not:) enjoy chick. Good girl getting the water in, reminds me i should be doing the same:) Btw,What's a sp? Xx

well done on not sneaking a peak missy.,...shame on me, i did this morning lol. shows a loss so far so gonna keep at it and hope for the best :D
I love a good grill up, tesco light choice sausages are lush, and I have bacon medallions, lots of mushrooms and an egg white omlette oh :drool: I want one now!! Keep up the good work!!! :D

Thank you thank you darlings :)

SP=Sneaky peek and i really want to look now Dinx!!! Well done on the loss so far!!

I think i'm going to have, bacon medallions, mushrooms, tomatoes and a poached egg yum yum yum yum :drool:

does your bf do ww with you? what is his opinion on your loss so far? having someone that does ww with me helps loads....except when shes having a bad day i follow suit lol.

Yum yum yum!! Jeez, I'm always dying for a sp then too, just too scared!!hehe Friday ain't far away hun xxx

Dinx, my bf doesnt do WW with me no, hes about 12 stone wet through and hes 6ft 2in tall! so at the minute hes trying to put on weight :) He is encouraging and is pleased for me when i'm happy if ive lost, but not as much as my parents/sister/friends are, but thats ok with me :) he always says the same old speil 'i love you how you are' etc etc, but he knows i want to do this for me so he supports my decision.

A couple of friends started WW when i did, but they have both given up now and are always going on about how nice their curry was at weekend lol, i'm proud i've stuck at it though and i dont intend to give up any time soon!

So fully updated diary....

Breakfast
Warbys thin + Spring onion & black pepper philli - 2pts
Pint of water :D

Lunch
Warbys thin with egg mayo & lettuce - 4pts
Dairylea Dunker - 2.5pts
Snackajacks - 1.5pts
Mini cheese stick - 2pts
Activia yoghurt - 0.5pts

Tea
Apple & Blueberry OSS & SS milk - 3pts

Snacks
Pringles, 25g - 2.5pts

Total 18/25

Last edited:
I'm doing good thanks hun how about you :) i'm really trying this week, trying to plan meals as i really want to see those scales go down on friday morning!!, cant wait, im very sad hehe.

The marmite bagels were gorgeoussss, they are £1 in asda at the moment! x x

Hey hunny :) Glad you're ok!! You are doing so well, you will sure be in for a big loss this week. Well done on no sneak peeking :) I also try very hard not to do that!! I'm good thanks hun, busy busy though, I'm finding it hard to find time to post on here at the mo but catching up now! I have changed to a Friday weigh in with you ladies eeek :D so can't wait till Fri too, what we like hehe!!! The bagels sound yummy, will have to get some xxxx

Dinx, my bf doesnt do WW with me no, hes about 12 stone wet through and hes 6ft 2in tall! so at the minute hes trying to put on weight :) He is encouraging and is pleased for me when i'm happy if ive lost, but not as much as my parents/sister/friends are, but thats ok with me :) he always says the same old speil 'i love you how you are' etc etc, but he knows i want to do this for me so he supports my decision.

A couple of friends started WW when i did, but they have both given up now and are always going on about how nice their curry was at weekend lol, i'm proud i've stuck at it though and i dont intend to give up any time soon!

its always so nice to have a loved one support you. Im separated but ive got all i need at home and my pals on here to help give me the support I need.

I need to get commission from ww...ive sent info to SO many friends lol, the convo ia always the same... "hey kat you are lookin really good, what are you eating cos I need to do the same!" Me - "anything..simple as that...I eat whatever I want" lol they cant believe you can have anything and still lose weight. A few friends have kinda given up, but tbh they really didnt need to lose anything, they just wanted to. Im SO determined, when I went to the hossie last week the dr asked 3 qs, 1 do you smoke - my answer was nope, 4 yrs and counting!, 2 - do you drink, my answer nope, too many meds put paid to that lol, and 3 - how much weight you lost? and I was so pleased to say over 4 stone in 2 1/2 yrs, im never gonna go back to that...not ever. and with every single ounce you lose...you are getting towards your goal. inches, ounces, pounds...a loss of any of those is ace :D we have the power!!!....im rambling...sorry lol

What happened to the fry up?! Hope ur ok :) xx

I agree Dinx, we are all doing brilliantly and you lot on here really help :)

I felt quite sick last night Carly so i didnt fancy a big meal :)

Oooh, some good news, my boss asked me this morning if i would like to train as a dental nurse :) i'm the receptionist in a small practice at the minute and the dental nurse has been off all week with a stomach bug, so i've been helping him out here and there, coming in work earlier everyday etc, so he must have been pleased with me!

I havent really thought about it before, but i suppose it would be a chance to learn some new skills :) and it is really silly only having one dental nurse so i would be the back up. I told him i was really pleased he had asked me, and i will have a think about it :)

I will put my diary up later x xx

wow thats ace!! i say go for it...might be in for a raise when you have trained too...win win i say hehe

Todays diary,

Breakfast
Sundried tomato bread roll - 3pts
Spring onion and black pepper philli - 1pt

Lunch
Mugshot pasta, chicken - 3pts
Strawberrys & cream yoghurt (devine!!!) - 4pts
Sugar free Jelly - 0pts

Tea
2 x Warby thins - 3pts
Bacon - 2pts
Lettuce & Onion - 0pts

Snacks
Milky way cake bar - 2.5pts

Total - 18.5pts

Last edited:
Menu looking good hunnie:) good luck for WI tomorrow chick, im hoping for losses all round as we've been good this week:) amazing news about work Hun! Your boss obviously can see your talent and enthusiasm to want to train u up further:) big congrats!! I'm sure ur super chuffed, you deserve it Xx

That's fab news about the training hun :) well done!!! Sounds ace. Your menu's this week look really nice. Best of luck for tomorrow hun, I'm sure you'll do ace xxxxx

Wow that's amazing!! Defo go for training sounds amazing :) more pennies?! Lol

Sundried Tom roll sounds yummy!! Xx

Morning girls :), thanks for the support about the training, still not made up my mind yet, but i would get more pennies and a new challenge :)

Okay..so today i've lost 2lb, and i know your all going to shout at me but im disappointed :cry:

I'm happy i've lost, but i was hoping for more...:confused:

Your all going to have to face it, i'm never happy with my weigh in lol, not in the last few weeks anyway!! :D

xxxx

:woohoo:omg!! 2lb is an awesome loss...and its the best amount to lose in a week! there is no quick fix hun, its a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng journey...but its going fab! if you look at what ive lost this week...ive pulled back what I gained last week, then Ive lost 1 pound...ONE pound...and im over the moon with that... dont make me come n find you and give you a good telling off young lady :copon:lol.... chill out about it a little...stress aint good for ya either, and it really isnt worth stressing over. you are doing ACE!!! so smile :D

Back