Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Thank youuuu :) i did treat myself last night had chips & gravy and it was bloody amazeeee! hehe

Going to the cinema today with Martin to watch either planet of the apes or the inbetweeners as they both look great! hopefully he will be treating me for lunch and i will be having popcorn so i've decided to just enjoy myself and not worry about pointing today as we havent been out properly for ages as we've been busy moving house :) and i deserve it :)

Back to 100% tomorrow though ;) have a nice day everyone x x x x x

well said!!! hope you have a lovely day...enjoy!! :D

Hope u enjoyed cinema :) well done for loss!! Xx

Morning all :) well i had a lovely weekend :) spent lots of time with the people i love!!!!

Didnt point fri night and all saturday so checked scales this morning and i'm another 0.5lb down :) was good all yesterday though, so goes to show a little treat doesn't harm anyone :) On to this week and looking forward to what the scales bring on friday!!

Breakfast
2 x warbies thins with light spread & marmite - 4pts

Lunch
Cheese salad with salad cream - 2.5pts
Mini pepperami - 1pt
Bacon crisps - 2pts
Double decker - 5.5pts

Tea
Pasta pouch - 4pts
Tuna & sweetcorn mix - 3pts
cheese - 1pt

Total 23pts

Last edited:
this old man, he played 1, he played NICNAC on his drum with a NICNAC paddywhack give a dog a bone.....this old man came rolling home...........if i have the damn song stuck in my head...SO CAN YOU!!! hehe...have a good day missy!!

Really want to lose again this week, i'm on a roll :)

Breakfast
2 x warbys thin with light spread & marmite - 4pts

Lunch
Chicken noodle mugshot - 3.5pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Snackajacks - 1.5pts
Strawberry milk drink - 2pts

Tea
2 x warburtons medium slice with light spread 4pts
cheese slice - 1pt
mini pepperami - 1pt

Total 18.5pts

Last edited:
Morning Minimates feeling positive today :D

Breakfast
Warbys thin with light spread & marmite - 2pts
Bacon crisps :) fancied um lol - 2pts

Lunch
'Boxed salad' from local shop which consists of lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, egg & a filling, i'm going to have tuna yum yum so will call it 2.5pts with the egg being in there aswell!

Tea
Mini meatballs & spaghetti meal - 6pts
cheese - 1pt
warbys thin - 1.5pts

Total - 15pts so far xxx

Morning all :) i feel like this week has flown by think it's because my boss wasnt in on Monday so i had a day of doing nothing, bit like a bank holiday lol and we have another one on monday result woohoo :)

Looking forward to tomorrows weigh in hoping for another loss as have been good all week again what an angel :angel09:

I am SO tired today :zz:, must. stay.awake. i need coffee but i can't have it because of my STUPID gastric crappy thing lol!!!!

Anyway i am in a chuffing great mood today, i am feeling very proud of myself for everything i've achieved and i don't think anyone can spoil it today :D:D:D, anyone who tries can do one!! x x x x

Hope i'm spreading the happiness/love! :party0048:

Yaay spread the love lol!!! Good luck for wi!! My boss has been off all week so have been taking it easy lol still lots to do tho!! Xx

great to see ur feeling so positive missy...dont let ANYONE spoil that....ur doin ace!!!

Thank you darlins and omg jem bet u love it haha :) would loe my boss to be off for another week lol!!! x x x

Breakfast
2 x warbys thins with light spread & marmite - 4pts

Lunch
Beef ravioli - 2.5pts
Sweet Chilli crisps - 2pts
White chocolate magnum oops :p - 6.5pts

Tea
2 x warbys thins - 2pts
Chicken - 2pts
ex light mayo -0.5pts
salad - 0pts

Total - 19.5pts

Might have some more crisp if i get hungry later but hoping i won't :)

Morning skinny minimates :)

I lost 2.5lb, i am over the moon!!! :woohoo:

Also lost another inch from my waist, 9 inches lost from just my waist alone which is hard to believe :eek: i've not checked anything else yet lol!!

Well on my way to my christmas target! feel like i'm really making progress!

Hope everyone else weighing in today gets good results!! x x x

Yeah doing pro points lost weight a while back but put it back on. Just joined this today. How u getting on?

Great!, are you going to start your own diary?? do you have much to lose?? i'm getting on fine been on here since march and so far lost 36.5lb :) trying to lose another 30 before christmas then going to see how i feel/look, good luck with your journey! i've never tried propoints but there are lots of people on here who have lost tons of weight on it and the support on here is great :D

woooohoooooooooo well doen on the loss missy!! thats a fab result and I bet its really given you a boost!! you are doing so well...looking forward to seeing piccies of a slim you at xmas :D:D:D

Back