Nikki's weekly WI's

OMG can totally relate. I only lost 5 last week at my first wi. Was totally devo and only on day 10. So am hoping next week will be better. You are doing fab and reading your post reminded me that I am not alone! Well don and keep going.... xx

Aww it's so worth it, I had a couple of 3lb per week losses and have been gutted but when I think that altogether in just 5 weeks I've lost over 20lb...it's unbelievable really!! What was your start weight if you don't mind me asking?x

Nearly a stone and a half in 5 weeks.. fab! :)

well done on your fab result in 5 weeks x you are losing at a nice steady rate think it is disheartening when you expect more but its not til you add all your losses together that you realise just how much of an amazing achievement it is xx

Thanks guys!! If I can just get 3lb off for 7th weigh in on Monday then that'll be 2 stone in 7 weeks!!xx

Week 7 weigh in last week was 2.5lb loss. Had the dinner dance so wasn't expecting miracles!

Week 8 weigh in today and another 3lb down :D

Week 10 weigh in and a massive 6lb off! That's my biggest loss yet...and in week ten, weird! Definitely made up for last weeks 2lb. :D :D :D :D

wow! That's great!

You don't have any stats or a ticker - Can I ask where you started and how far you've got to go?

Aww thanks!! I know, I wish I could be my ticker etc on here! I use the all on my iPhone and I don't know how/if to get them on here.

No of course I don't mind - I started 10 weeks ago at 14st 12.5lb. I'm now 12st 2lb (eek!) and have lost a total of 2st 10.5.x

Wow Well done Nikki !!! :)

Wohoo well done

Aww thanks peeps!! I'm so happy, it's so weird though, my biggest loss yet is at weigh in number 10?! I thought with most fridge the losses lessen as time goes on! Oh well, not gonna question it!! Hope you're all doing well.xxx

Wow thats fab.. How are u feeling after ten weeks..
Do u excersize much. Well done.. Ysy!!

Snappyjugs said:
Wow thats fab.. How are u feeling after ten weeks..
Do u excersize much. Well done.. Ysy!!

Hey! I'm feeling ok!!! The results are keeping me going :)
I don't get any exercise apart from the usual day to day stuff like walking around the office. I exercised more before I started LT. Ive tried a few times on the diet and I just got shakey & lightheaded straight away and dripping with sweat after 5 mins!! In not normally a big sweater! Haven't tried for a while though so am going to have another bash soon.xxx

Back