Nikki's weekly WI's

In the 10's :happy096: well done. You are doing so well. How much more are you hoping to lose?

Kay said:
In the 10's :happy096: well done. You are doing so well. How much more are you hoping to lose?

Thank you!! Feel amazing! I don't know how much more I need to loose...I'm only 4ft 11 so all the charts probably say I need to be around 8 stone but it's really just a matter of when I look and feel good. I'm aiming for 8 stone, then if I'm done before that, it'll be a bonus! I'm so nervous about finishing in a couple of months and going it alone! Need to learn more about what's healthy and what's not before I stop. How have you don't so far, how are you finding it?xx

Hey y'all!

16th weigh in today and a massive 5lb's gone!! And in only 6 days because it the bank hol last week! I now weigh 10st 8lb :D :D xx

Thank you!! Feel amazing! I don't know how much more I need to loose...I'm only 4ft 11 so all the charts probably say I need to be around 8 stone but it's really just a matter of when I look and feel good. I'm aiming for 8 stone, then if I'm done before that, it'll be a bonus! I'm so nervous about finishing in a couple of months and going it alone! Need to learn more about what's healthy and what's not before I stop. How have you don't so far, how are you finding it?xx

OMG Nikki that is great. I wish I had losses like that!! I had a weird day yesterday, felt like throwing in the towel after nearly 11 weeks. Glad I got over it though :D I am ok today. Quite proud that I have been 100% TFR for so long :eek: I did about 20 weeks back in 2008 and didn't think I could do it for that long again. I think I have about 6 weeks this Thursday until re-feed. Can't wait. You wont have to much longer either.

Aww Nikki! You're a littlun like me! I am 4'11" too!!! :) You are an inspiration! I want to get down to about 8st - 8st 5 ish too! :)

your doing really well hun, i was a bit dissapointed with my loss at first compared to everyone else but really pleased with it now, keep up the good work xx.

Helloooo! Missed a couple of posts...so WI 18, I had a wedding that week, I knew I was going to eat and knew I was going to not have such a good weigh in, it was also totm, I'd gained 1.5lb. I was ok with that, knew I'd get it off & couldn't be avoided!

WI 19 last week, weighed in on the Wednesday because of the jubilee bank Hols to two days late...lost 6.5lb so feel I made up for that 1.5lb gain!

WI 20 tomorrow, only 5 days since last one though so may be a small one, we'll see!xx

Amazing read nikki... Been 'seriously' thinking of lipotrim for some time now, going to see chemist next week... Reading your weigh ins has just clinched it... I felt myself getting excited for myself!!! First time in a long time!! Inspirational well done it can't of been as easy as your making it sound?!!! :)

jeni3075 said:
Amazing read nikki... Been 'seriously' thinking of lipotrim for some time now, going to see chemist next week... Reading your weigh ins has just clinched it... I felt myself getting excited for myself!!! First time in a long time!! Inspirational well done it can't of been as easy as your making it sound?!!! :)

Hi! I really have found it that easy! Honestly! There's been a few cravings and stuff like that but the losses, the way I look, all the compliments and well wishes from friends and family, everything like that just keeps me going, feeling this good-there's no way I could give up till I'm done! It's amazing. 5 stone just gone in less than 5 months. And the time has flown, feels like 5 weeks. Made some massive changes for the better in my life since starting the diet, and it's all down to the way I look and feel after losing all the weight! I wish you all the very best it you do give it a go and you know where I am I'd you need any help!xx

Thanks so much nikki! I'm sooo glad I found this place!! I just know its going to help... And can't wait until I can sound like you! Well done again! :)

Well done Nicki you have done a fantastic job ! :D

pinkkaz77 said:
Amazing loss well done. I'm coming to the end of a difficult week 1 and it's nice to read a real success story

Thanks! Keep going, it's so worth it. Life changing :eek:) x

Back