Discover Nixnax's WW diary

Well Done Nikki on your loss hunnie:) And Sweet Chilli Philli is on my shopping list for next week for sure, sounds lush xx

Morning all :)

Well I ended up having yet another stir fri for tea, as the egg noodles go off today and I still have a packet to eat!! (it was 3 for £2.50 in tesco) so it'll be stir fry tonight also!! Went to the gym last night and really got on with some training. I'm doing the Bristol half marathon in September. hmmm only 9 weeks away, so need to get training hard!

Anyhoo today's diet

Breakfast - Oss - 2.5

Lunch - Ryvita, chilli philly and Baby plum tomatoes 4

Dinner - Yup you guessed it, stir fry. 4.5

11/20

Lots of snack points left :) I will probably have something else around 4pm to give me energy for running :)

Wow, go you nikki doing the half marathon! That's great hunnie:) hope your having a great day chick. Xx

I'm dreading it, the though of doing it is making me want to cry! I will do it though. I'm not aiming for a time. Just a finish will make me happy!

you are doing really well...keep it up and it will pay dividends! Im sure you will surprise yourself with the half marathon... I love a good stir fry...low points and high in yummyness :) enjoy!

Morning all (just about)

I'm really excited today. I have a job interview for a job that I really want. I HAVE to get out of my current job before I committ a murder!!

Anyhoo diary for today:

OSS - 2.5

Lunch - stir fry - 4.5

Dinner - not sure yet, wont be going home after interview will be going straight to pub for even job, so may have to grab a sandwich on the way.

Snacks - 2 pieces of shortbread I will say 3 each so - 6

13/20

Good luck with the interview Hun x knock em dead x

Thanks hunny. I really want it, it's in the area that I will be moving to in August which would be soooo handy.

Great news Nikki about the interview chick...you'll do fab hunnie!! Menu is looking super healthy today, wish I likes stir frys more, never seem to like any I make.hehe Have a great day hun xx

Morning :)

Well my diary didn't stay as good last night.

After my interview I went straight to work so had to grab a sandwich really quickly. 535 kcals in it. I'm sure that took me at least up to my points total and maybe over!!

Today's diary:

Breakfast - large slice of homemade wholemeal bread (2) and a jam doughnut (oops) - -(5.5)

Lunch - 4 x ryvita with sweet chilli philly - (4)

Dinner - Chips from chip shop!! I have 8.5 points left for today so I'll say the chips are that much!!

I have 8 points saved from earlier in the week so I can have 4 double vodka's tonight or 2.5 pints. :)

I am doing a 3.8 mile run tonight so I'm allowed.

Ur allowed those cals with running I'm sure Hun x
How dya think the interview went Hun?
X

Hey Liz,

Well I had to do a typing test first, which I aced. A girl was already in there doing it when I started it and I finished before her :)

The interview..... I felt really rusty and like I had a memory block. I didn't answer the questions but they didn't write as much as I thought they would.

SOOOO many people applied and they have 4 jobs going. They had been interviewing for 3 days and I was the last one. I hope that means that they remember me :)

Got everything crossed, because I can't stay in my current job much longer, I'll seriously lose the plot!

How are you hun?

Hi everyone,

In preparation for my half marathon in 9 weeks time :eek: I have signed up to do the 10k race for life on 9th July :eek:

If you would like to sponser me please go to Dominique Davis is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

Please don't feel that you have to. I don't normally ask for sponsorship, but as this is for cancer research I thought I would.

:)

Afternoon everyone :)

Nursing a hangover today :( after a 4 mile run last night I treated myself to a pint or 7!! I did go over points by around 5 points. I'll be under points today though so it doesn't matter :)

Hope everyone is well :)

Nikki,your doing fab girl! We all need a nite out every so often or we'd go insane:) hope u enjoyed hun! Your running is amazing chick, only wish I had the motivation. I enjoy walking my dog though so hopefully that's doing something:) keep up the good work chicka xx

Nixnax said:
Afternoon everyone :)

Nursing a hangover today :( after a 4 mile run last night I treated myself to a pint or 7!! I did go over points by around 5 points. I'll be under points today though so it doesn't matter :)

Hope everyone is well :)

Hi nikki
Well done on yr run! 7 pints gosh girl well done on them too I'd be dead mind u I can do a gud load of wine wen i want! Hope ur heads better n baking in the sun which is wot am doin! U feel better with a tan I find don't u? X

Hey everyone,

Liz - I just manage to drink and drink and then I go from being fine to a right state. I was controlled this time though thank god, I only tipped drink over myself ;)

Well I didn't point much over the weekend. Friday alcohol took me over, saturday I was definitely within points as I was too hungover to eat!! Sunday I may have gone over, I had a lasagne down the pub and I don't know how many points that is. I only had that and scrambled egg on brown toast all day so I don't think I was over.

Today's diary

Breakfast - OSS with Skimmed milk - 2.5

Lunch - Salad with 0 point dressing :) - 0.5
Ryvita x3 with light sundried tomato and Basil phili with Baby plum toms

dinner - My bacon pasta recipe (i completely miss-pointed and thought it was 9) actually 13 Points

Snacks - none

20/20

I will also be doing yet another 4 mile run this evening (not looking forward to it, as I still ache from Fridays run!!)

I didn't get the job :(

Bless u x ah I am really sorry u didn't get the job Hun! :-( keep yr chin up Hun there will be some more? U got any others lined up? Xx

hey liz,

Not just yet but will be having a look around. I need to get out of this place as soon as I can!

How are you doing?

Bless u I know that feeling but I too lazy to do owt x
I not bad I started ww PP today after having a wk on sf n lost 2lb that I had put on over hols. So I will be counting my 29 PP n getting on with it proper this time x
Good luck on the job front Hun u r a braver woman than me! Good for u x

Back