Discover Nixnax's WW diary

Thanks hun :)

My new dress arrived today! It's fits :):):):):)

It's size 10 but is lycra like material so it clings to ALL my bad bits!! I have 2 weeks today to really get rid of my tummy!! run run run!!

Oo wow nice one Hun size 10 u r doin ace! Well done x
My tum the same I been doin 1000 crunches but it still a bit flabby! Agh!
X
Enjoy ur run I think am gonna have to miss gym my bak is killing today, sciatic nerve is throbbing! Agh help x

It wouldn't fit at all if it wasn't so stretchy ;)

Maybe you should give the crunches a bit of a rest, can be counter productive doing it every day. But fair shout for giving it a go. instead of doing so many, try doing them on swiss ball instead, you wont be able to do nearly as many but it'll be a progression and trust me.... you'll feel it.

I started on the ball last week and couldn't cough or sneeze without it hurting lol xx

Ok cool thanks I will try n alternate it! X
Oops gone over my points on the first day! Bad girl! :-()

Good day everyone :)

Well I stuck to points last night 20/20. I also went for a 4 mile run :)

today's food

Brekky - OSS and Skimmed milk - 2.5

Lunch - 4 ryvita with philly (different flavours) and Baby Plum Toms - 4

Dinner - Left overs from last night - 13

20.5/20

I have gone over by 0.5 but a 3 mile run tonight so that evens it all out.

This will be my last run until thursday, then my 10k is on saturday :eek:

U doing really well sweetie. U will do well on 10k am sure wish I had decided to do it this yr, done 5k a few yrs ago but nothing since, maybe nxt yr x good luck x

Thanks hun.

I did another 3 mile run last night. The last mile was all uphill. My legs are ouchy today and will welcome the time off today!

Breakfast - oss 2.5

Lunch - Ryvita with philly and toms 5
WW salmon ready meal - 4

Dinner - Morrisons eat smart, chicken pasta bake 6

17.5/20 .

stood on the scales today but they haven't moved since last weigh in last monday!! I'm not too worried though as i've been running a lot my waist feels a LOT slimmer. I think I have definitely gained muscle. :) :):)

Last edited:
Hey hun!! Your menu's look lovely! I'm currently craving philly on crackers with cucumber yum! Which philly have you been having? I've heard of a chilli one? But not sure if they do a light or extra light one. Keep up the good work sweet xx

Hi
Nosying at nikki's diary x chilli one is lovely comes in light Hun x

so...if you have gained muscle, but sts then that MUST mean you have lost weight...if that makes sense lol...keep it up :)

hey everyone,

Well I did the sneaky peek, WI is tomorrow, but I have officially STS but have lost and inch off of my arms, waist, hips and bust :) My thighs are still the same size at the moment. Soooooo happy :):):):)

Anyhoo

Breakfast - OSS (apple and blueberry = to die for) 2.5

Lunch - ryvita with philly and Toms - 4

Dinner - my boyfriends lovely pasta dish will be no more than 8 points

14.5/20

The philly flavours I have are

Grilled Peppers
Sundried tomato and Basil
Sweet chilli

I like to keep it interesting. All of them come in light and are around 44-48kcals per 30g serving.

:)

Well done honey.
I have emailed u my plan will u check it for me please.
X

Well done hun, that's ace!! Oooo lovely, I'm so happy they come in light! Will have to get some for next week yum. Thanks hun xx

Morning campers.

well the scales today (WI day) report a 1.5lb loss. Along with inch loss I am happy happy happy.

I was very naughty last night and went over points by quiet a lot. So I am going to be VERY good today.

Breakfast - OSS 2.5

Lunch - Last nights left overs around 8 points

Dinner - OSS x 2 sachets - 5

15.5/20

Tomorrow is the race for life day, so at 10am I will be running 6 miles. Getting lots of slow burning carbs in me today.

Hi Hun
Very well done on weight n inch loss! U doin fabulous! Good luck with yr race for life tomoz! X

Thank you hun, dreading it a bit. I've only trained up to 4 miles. Mind you I only had 1 weeks training lolz.

I just remember that i'm working until 1am tonight as well. so I will running whilst tired! not very well thought out. Ah well, I will be going to the nearst pub after the race :D

U will do it hun I have faith in u xx

Thank you hunxx

woop woop well done!!! good luck in your run too :D

All the best today Nikki x hope it stays dry for u! Let me know how u did after! I bet u do brill!!
X

Back