Discover Nixnax's WW diary

Nixnax said:
Im finding it rather hard today. I really need to save some points for the weekend but I keep eating snacks :( only low point snacks but my points are disappearing. I don't think I'll be making a loss this week at this rate :(

Discovered that Morrisons own cheap caramel wafers are the same amount of points as the WW ones but are 1.1g less in fat so I have opted for those.

I know exactly what you mean! I find it so hard not to snack and this is only my 3rd day! At least on weightwatchers you are allowed snacks! I am so glad those wafers are good because I can't always afford weightwatchers stuff!

Bless u nikki x it's hard on hungry days, Wednesday's r my hungry day I just have to have as much low points food as poss, if fruit were cheaper I wud just eat that! Oo that's on Propoints that fruit is free if u like ur fruit n u carry on being hungry try PP hun xx

Morning all. Feeling a lot better today. I think it's because I stood on the scales this morning and saw a 2lb loss :) Even after going over my points yesterday (by around 2-3 Points). I'm not expecting it to stay that way after the weekend but I live in hope :)

Today's diary:

Breakfast - Brown Toast and light spread (3)

Lunch - Ryvita, sweet chilli phili and cucumber - (4)

Dinner - Stir Fry - (3.5)

Snacks - Lemon and ginger cookies WW x2 (3)
Caramel Wafer bars x2 (4)

17.5/21

Next week I will be swapping toast for OSS, don't want to get bored. And ryvita will also be switched for something. Any ideas on some tasty filling lunches?

Hope you all have a good day :)

Wohoo!! Go u nikki:) amazing chicko! Enjoy ur weekend Hun. I love OSS, defo my fave breakfast, I have it with sweetener. Yumm!! Xx

Last edited:
Thanks hun, I don't feel like I should have lost anything, because i've eaten loads. Making sure you eat low point things really makes a difference.

ooo good tip on the OSS I like it sweeter as well. Sweetner will be purchased.

Well done on yr loss Hun x ace work x
Lunches, ww soup n crackerbreads for a change from ryvitas?
X

Soup could be a good idea actually, so easy to make at work.

I have the slim soups from batchelors as a snack. Only 1 point :)

Next week I will be swapping toast for OSS, don't want to get bored. And ryvita will also be switched for something. Any ideas on some tasty filling lunches?

Hope you all have a good day :)

I've swapped my OSS for Bran flakes this week - realisation suddenly dawned on me that I can have anything I want as long as I point it!! :rolleyes: Next week something else!

Re tasty filling lunches - I like the John West light lunches - particularly the French style and they are really reasonable - 3 or 3.5 dependant on flavour. They are suprisingly filling! Followed with some fruit and a yoghurt and I'm set til supper!

Have a good day too

D x

OK so I may have just bought an amazing dress for a wedding on 18th July! It's size 10!! I looked for 12 but they didn't have one!! I'm hoping it is a really giving 10!!

It is stunning though, and I just HAD to have it.

the oss with golden syrup is 2.5 points if you use skimmed milk, and no need to sweeten it :)

ooo I like the sound of that Dinx

Funny you should say that Dawn, I looked at the JW light lunches today and thought they looked really nice. I may have to have a dabble next week.

Have a good weekend all I doubt I'll be on here at the weekend.

Faboulous Nikki!! That is such an incentive to keep on track isn't it. I have a dress from LAST Christmas I am dying to wear to a wedding, it's stunning but far too tight! I have it hanging on the outside of my wardrobe for inspiration:D....maybe I should hang it on the fridge to keep me out of it!:p Have a wicked weekend chick x

Dinx...I'm getting on the Golden Syrup bandwagon too...didn't realise they where the same points as plain. I should never assume eh! xx

What a good idea, when dress arrives I'll hang it on the fridge ;)

Hey sweety! Hope you're ok and enjoying discover so far! I have just come back to it too 3 weeks ago and enjoying it. Your menus look lovely! Keep up the great work xx

Hi angel,

Well my weekend was very naughty, and completely over points.

Started a new today, I've been feeling Ill today so I didn't get up until midday.

Breakfast/lunch - brown toast and spread (3)

Dinner - chicken stir fry (chow mein flavour) (8ish)

Snacks - mint aero (5) guessing

16/21

I'm really loving the stir frys, I think I'm addicted, they are so simple!!

Only 1lb loss this week, well I did have a Domino's and a fat roast dinner on Sunday. Back to it today :)

well done on the 1lb...any loss is a loss :) keep it up!!

Well done on the lost :) What is the sweet chilli philli like? I might get some today i love sweet chilli anything! x x

Hi nikki
I'm back. Well done on yr loss Hun. U finding it all ok? I gonna do a wk of SF then back to WW lol x

Sweet chilli Philli is exactly how it sounds lovey, yummy xx

Nicola- sweet chilli philli is yummy and has a wee kick to it :)

Hey liz, hope you had a good holiday! I'll probably have to go on SF at the end of the month too. Each shake is 4 (old) points!! I was shocked by that!!

Well today I have:

Brown toast and spread 3

Oss syrup with skimmed milk - 2.5

Pasta, pesto, cod in parsley sauce - 10

Well done on the 1lb loss hun :) That is fab, slow and steady wins the race, keep it up!! Chilli philly sounds yummy, will have to try that xx

Back