Discover Nixnax's WW diary

Nixnax said:
I was so angry, how can she be a personal trainer when she cant even do the exercises!!

Yup PMA today. I can retake in August. I think it's the 10th or something like that.

Bum to putting 4lb on, but as long as you had fun doing it that's all that counts ;-)

You'll lose that again in no time at the gym :)

It is extremely odd Hun! Can sit straight on a rower, oo er!
Oo u will defo do ur retake then Hun, not long to wait!!
Indeed PMA n Indeed bum to my gain but I did defo have fun! ;-)
I am trying to b positive like Elaine she proper makes me laff, have u read her post today?! Lol

Xx

Hi nikki
How ru doing?
I missing ya
X

Hi Liz,

Sorry been a bit quiet lately. I haven't stuck to the diet at all been eating curry and pub food, weighed myself this morning have STS!! How is that even possible. I haven't even been running since the week fo the race for life. I picked up an injury!! insane. I have been riding my bike to the other side of town a lot this week to house view though.

Me and my boyfriend have found our first flat to rent together and it's just lovely. Moving in on 23rd Aug YAY :)

Diet starting again on monday and must get some running in as well as I have around 6 weeks to get into shape for the half marathon!! eek!

Hope everyone is well.

sorry i lied, looking at what my stats were, i've lost 1.5lbs, I thought i had STS :):):):)

Nixnax said:
Hi Liz,

Sorry been a bit quiet lately. I haven't stuck to the diet at all been eating curry and pub food, weighed myself this morning have STS!! How is that even possible. I haven't even been running since the week fo the race for life. I picked up an injury!! insane. I have been riding my bike to the other side of town a lot this week to house view though.

Me and my boyfriend have found our first flat to rent together and it's just lovely. Moving in on 23rd Aug YAY :)

Diet starting again on monday and must get some running in as well as I have around 6 weeks to get into shape for the half marathon!! eek!

Hope everyone is well.

Hi nikki Hun
Only just noticed u bak! Welcome bak I have missed u but glad u ok n doin well! Congratz on the move in with boyf sweetie, exciting!
N congratz on eating yum things n STS! Yay
I stoppee WW as it wasnt working for me! So i not dieting at mo also cos I been a bit unwell (IBS) so just eating fairly normal but still gyming!

Sorry to hear about yr injury am sure u will b bak running in no time!
Is ur P training retest again in a couple o wks? 10th was it?

X

Good luck Nikki if ur redoing ur personal trainer resits Hun xx

Hi nikki
Hope ur are doin well xxx

Nikki where ru??? I miss my bud!
Xx

hey all,

Well after a few months completely off dieting it is time to start again.

During my time away i have become a fully qualifies personal Trainer (just need to look the part now!!), i've moved in with my boyfriend :) and put on more weight :(

Now it's time jump back on the waggon.

So day 1 starts tomorrow on the WW Discovery. I'm currently 11st2lbs and am allowed 19 points per day.

I'm also doing the 30 shred at the moment and am riding 8 miles a day. Due to being ill i haven't done the shred for 5 days, but i'll be back on the waggon tomorrow and starting level 2 again to play catch up!

Hope everyone is well :)

Welcome bak sweetie xxx firther congratz on bein a qualified personal trainer!
Xxx
Well done getting bak on that wagon!!
:)

it's good to be back :)

I really want to start the personal training soon, but I cant do it looking the way I do at the moment, i'd never get any business. So it's mission time :)

How are you hun? what have you been up to?

x

Nixnax said:
it's good to be back :)

I really want to start the personal training soon, but I cant do it looking the way I do at the moment, i'd never get any business. So it's mission time :)

How are you hun? what have you been up to?

x

Looking like wot hun? doesnt matter how u look, doesnt stop u knowing your stuff babe x

I not been v well, problems with a cyst (endo again) but not gonna stop me trying to diet n exercise! Just trying not to let it pop b4 my hols or it wud ruin everything xx

The competition is tough out there. gotta look the part. It will happen though, i'm determined.

Aww sorry to hear you've not been well, that really sucks :( I really hope it doesn't ruin your hols, you've been looking forward to it for so long.

Nixnax said:
The competition is tough out there. gotta look the part. It will happen though, i'm determined.

Aww sorry to hear you've not been well, that really sucks :( I really hope it doesn't ruin your hols, you've been looking forward to it for so long.

U will defo do it hun, u have will power!
X
I know i will not let it beat me but i will b goin for an operation mayb after my hols x :-(

:( aww I hope it goes well for you xxx

Nixnax said:
:( aww I hope it goes well for you xxx

Thanks babe xx hav to look on bright side dont ya xx

So I am now on day 2. I was a bit naughty on day one but have completely over pointed on one of my meals as I didn't make it, so i didn't know what was going in it.

So for day 1 I had:

B - OSS - Apple and Blueberry (yummy) 2.5
L - 6 Melba toast, 1 light cheese triangle, Cherry plum toms on top and salad leaves with chopped pepperoni. 5
Tea - Spaghetti Bolognaise Pointed 14 but it was less
Snacks - 6 melba toast, 1 light cheese triange and cherry plum toms. (such a lovely snack) 2

So i had 24.5 points when i'm only allowed 19.

Work out - 8 miles of riding my push bike and level 2 of the shred.

So for today's food I am having

B - OSS Apple and Blueberry - 2.5
Lunch - 300g of bns and smoked bacon soup soup with half a chiabatta - 3.5
Tea - 3 Egg white omlette made with, mushroom, peppers, chillies and little red onion. with chips 4

Snacks -
Salad with pepperoni and dressing - 4

14/19

Wow that is quite a filling day with not many points. It's amazing what you can do.

Last edited:
Morning campers!

Well I was very good on the diet yesterday and ended up eating 16.5 points of 19. so i'm only 3.5 over for the week now. I'll get that down today so that i'm even :)

Todays food intake

B - OSS apple and blueberry - 2.5

Lunch -
BNS and smokey bacon soup with 1/2 chiabatta roll - 3.5
Sushi snack pack - 2 (couldn't resist when I saw it in Morrisons.

Tea - Morrisons Eat Smart Mushroom and Ham taglitelli (or however you spell it) - 8

Snacks - Melba Toast x 6, light cheese triangle, cherry plum toms - 1.5

17.5/19

I rode my usual 8 miles and did the shred level 2 again last night, but am finding it hard going being ill. But i'm soldiering on.

Will also be doing it all again today, only I'll be riding 10 miles in total and working all day and night.

Really trying not to hop on the scales and check for progress. It's HARD!!

Last edited:
Well done hun for soldering on whilst ill x ur bloomin marvellous!!
Xx

it's hard work and i feel like a complete weakling. I have to make the most of it on weekdays as the BF works away. When he's home I become so lazy on the exercise front. he's home all the time from next week as well Argh!! I'll have to ban him from the living room whilst I do the shred. I don't want him seeing all the jiggly bits lol xxx

Back