Discover Nixnax's WW diary

wow very nice loss there nixnax....bet ur dead chuffed! and to be in the 10s...oh i can but dream!! i dont think ive been in the 10s since i was about 5 yrs old lol...maybe 1 day.... ya never know!!

can you post the recipe for your bacon pasta thingy plz?? sounds yummy :D

discover rocks!!! keep it up...and off :)

Hi dinx,

The bacon pasta dish is one of my faves

for 1 person (double for 2)

1/2 red onion chopped
1 clove garlic chopped
3/4 closed cup mushrooms chopped (although any mushrooms is fine)
1.5 tea spoons of green pesto
squirt of tomato puree
2 table spoons of reggae reggae BBQ sauce
2 rashers of bacon cut into small pieces
100g of pasta

put the pasta on to boil, whilst that is boiling fry the bacon, mushrooms, garlic and onion with frylite.

once all fried and the pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and added the fried part to it. give it a good mix and add the other sauces. keep over the heat until it's at a serving temp. I would add the sauces to taste, as you can make it pesto-ey or more BBQ flavoured depending on your mood :)

When i'm being naughty (or should I say before I was being good) I would have garlic bread with it as well.

xxxx

I was sooo pleased. I haven't been in the 10's for a long time. I still have a way to go to be truely happy, but WE WILL GET THERE :) xxx

that sounds YUMMY!!! will deffo be giving that a go...thanks for the recipe :D

Well done on yr 3lb loss hunni bunny x ur a star! Keep it up babe x
Bein In the 10's must b an amazing feeling!
X

Last edited:
Thanks all.

Well yesterday I didn't count points but I know I was under as I really didn't eat very much. I spent my hours in work car hunting and insurance quote checking :D

But this was what I had

Breakfast - OSS
Lunch - Chicken and veg broth with chiabatta roll
dinner - poached Salmon with new pots and green beans. no sauces.

I haven't been able to ride or do the shred for the last 2 days, as i've hurt my knee from doing too much exercise. I'm sick of riding to work and back everyday so I have now bought a car :D:D:D:D at last. I really need one. I just have to try my hardest NOT to get lazy and pile on the weight again now!!

today's planned menu

B - OSS with semi skimmed milk as had to pinch someone elses milk in work!! - 3.5

Lunch - Soup and chiabatta - 3.5

Dinner - Morrisons ham and mushroom taglitelle (eat smart) - 8

Snacks - 2x pink and whites - 2
apple cereal bar - 1

18/18

i've completely fallen off the waggon today and had a bacon and mushroom sarny :( hanging my head in shame. Salad for tea tonight I think.

argh 6 points gone already. I know. I'll have a salad for lunch so that'll be points free, then i'll have 12 points for tea time. :)

So ......

Breakfast - Bacon and mushroom sarny - 6
Lunch - Salad - 0
Dinner - not sure yet but it'll be a healthy one.

I just couldn't resist today :(

I think i'm looking at a STS this week. the TOTM is arriving and i just bloat right out grrr. ah well, next weeks will be better. I don't weigh until tues.

Hope ur knee will b better soon hun x ;-)

I've been a bit naught for the last couple of days and haven't pointed. I've gone over points as well :(

I weighed on sunday and it showed a 2lb loss, but I weighed this morning and it showed that I had gained the 2lbs back. It's TOTM as well so that isn't helping matters.

So I will mark this week as STS, hoping that next weeks weigh in will be better.

for today

Breakfast - OSS - 2.5

Lunch - Soup and Chiabatta - 3.5

Dinner - Stir fry - 4

10/18

I'm sure I'll have some snacks during the day that can be added on.

Feeling rather poopy about it all today. a bit disappointed with myself for putting the 2lbs back on :(

Dont beat yourself up about it, it happens to us all :) draw a line under it and move hun chick we can do it :) xxx

Right tomorrow is a new day. 100% week starting tomorrow. (i've already been naughty today!) xx

Right, Day 1 of 100% Week

Breakfast - OSS - 2.5
Lunch - Soup and Roll - 3.5
Dinner - Spag Bol with 1 slice of Garlic Bread - 10

Snacks - Melba Toast and Pepper Phili - 1.5

17.5/18

I am determined to hit my 7lbs november challenge and only have 4lbs to go. **Must be good**

Doin well hunni, u will beat that norty 4lbs!! X

you can do it :D pma pma pma!!!

Back