No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

Superb, well done x

JUst INCREDIBLE!!!!!....WOW...and very very inspiring to me....xxx:D

i'm joining in here i have alot to lose started cd end of the jan i need to lose a whole person:(
but i am going to do it

Pleased to see you with us. Most of the WeMITTS have had many stones to lose and so understand how you are feeling and I know you will be able to do it.

Don't think of the whole amount but break it down into manageable amounts eg 7 pounds, down into the next stone or 10%

Irene xx

my daughter is sick so been up to my eyes. thanks tough.
was at hospital with my back yesterday and as i knew before i went the nurse said i will listen to u but all ready know the problem. get an exercise bike:cry:was so embarressed and hurt. i am in alot of pain and i know it is not only to do with my weight i am sick of doctors putting everything down to your size it is so wrong:mad:

One stone is gone and you are now ready to deal with the next one. It annoys me when nurses etc blame weight on every problem. Mind when you are older they always blame your age!!!

Hope your daughter is a little better.

And come and have a moan on here whenever you want

Big ((((hugs))))

Irene xx

Hi All

What a positive bunch! I really mean it this time too so i feel i should fit in nicely!

10st+ to lose but doing the 10% thing.

Your all an inspiration thank you so much your pictures and the posts have been whats got me through the first few days.

I wont ask to join - i'l just say thanks for having m

Jus xx

Hello everyone - I really do mean it this time esp after someone mistook me as being pregnant! But i cant decide how to go about it all and i have done CD SW and WW so i wondered if any WEMITTS could tell me the difference between lighterlife CD lipotrim etc??? I REALLY MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I have 8 stone to lose. its a bit daunting but I really do mean it when I say that I AM going to lose it. Im so unhappy being 8 stone overweight. I think this site is great cause its really helped me this week. Im doing SW and happy so far. Next WI on thursday:confused:
xxx

Hi to all that remember me

I am a lapsed, lapsed, lapsed Wemit - I have been SSing for the last 5 days. I know it works as I lost so much last time (9 stone) but am embarrased to say I took my eye of the scales and did my usual head in the sand and piled it all back on on with a little extra:eek:

I have been trying to SS for the last couple of weeks unsuccessfully - keep cheating but this week I have been very good and think I MAY have switched my head into the right place for SSing. I got a lot of support the first time from fellow WEMITS and decided to get back on here and start posting regularly again - it helped so much last time. When you have a lot of weight to shift (12stone) you need all the support you can get.

Looking forward to getting to know you all on our journeys.

Welcome to any new SSers.

Hi everyone. I've tried so many times to lose weight and it works for a wee while, the I get bored. I really do mean it this time though, and have been sticking to WW since 13th Feb. Start weight was 242lb. Done to 214 now, my target is 168, so still a bit to go, but I'm so focused this time it shouldn't be a problem!:cool::D

Hi everyone I am new to this website & this seems like just the right place for me to be!

I am about to start for the umpteenth time to go back onto Cohens diet I lost 7 stone in 4 months on it in 2006 & had never felt so amazing on a diet!
The problem is that I get so bored on it... but I'm guessing on a vlcd most people feel the same!
I have decided that tomorrow is no going back day I'll take it one day at a time & hopefully make it thru the 3pm carb craving time!

I have approx 8 1/2 stone to lose!

good luck db. and yes, boredom does seem to always be a factor unless you happen to be a gourmet chef, and if you do happen to be a gourmet chef, feel free to come and visit :D

abz xx

I've lurked for a while, I've decided I am starting my diet today. I am heavier now than I have ever been and I hate that I have allowed it to happen - so I will be a regular here for a long time. I look forward to getting to know you all.

welcome and good luck samantha!! everyone here is lovely and very helpful, especially in times of need. we're all going through similar experiences so don't be worried about oversharing. everything is blurted out on here as i'm sure you've noticed, ha.

what plan are you following? do you have targets you've set yourself?

abz xx

Back