No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

Abz - so how did you get on?

hi sam. brilliantly. kay is lovely :) i am all set up with a strawberry for brekkie and a couple of choices of soup for lunch. brekkie in 25 mins and counting, ha. before all the guys join me and shake their heads. there's no way i can keep it totally secret but would like to be discrete if at all possible...

abz xx

Hi abz
So brave of you - it IS a big thing. Food is so tied up with our emotional well-being isn't it. If you think you can do it you will and that is what comes over in your postings so Good Luck
I think therefore I am (somebody said that in history but I can't remember who!)
Gem x :character00238:

well that's much better than 'i eat therefore i am' which is how i've been going so far :D

abz xx

Abz - do I take it from the ticker that you had a nasty surprise on the scales?

Glad the CDC was nice. Good luck:)

I scale hopped again today. Another 2lbs has gone so it's 6lb with another two days of dieting to go in my first week, so I'm feeling positive.

well done sam :D yes. i was about a stone heavier than i was just over a week ago *sigh*. on her scales that is. mine weigh me 5lbs lighter. not good, ha.

abz xx

Oh well onwards and upwards:)

Are your scales on carpet? If so the carpet can contribute in inaccurate readings.

LOL

Diet-wise it's good thanks:) First weigh in tomorrow.

I don't go to class, I'm doing my own thing. I'm hoping it will by 7lbs. I'll post tomorrow to let you know.

cool beans. i just always have a day and time that i weigh myself at so it's the same every week... i know, i know *scuttles off into her own little ocd corner...*

abz xx

Hi Abz. How are you getting on?

hey sam. i'm staaaaaaaaaaarving. ha. i'm hiding upstairs on the pc while thomas has spaghetti. and my friend was apologising for eating in front of me earlier. it's not like i expect everyone to stop eating or anything. but i did have to endure watching her eat risotto while i had a rather rank cheese and brocolli soup. still need to find one i like :(

just another 15 minutes to survive before i let myself have my shake. having had quite as much water as i'd like today though. not even three litres yet and i'm usually on four so i'm going to get onto that soon too.

how are you doing today?

abz xx

Abz - so what are you actually allowed to have, and how often?

i am allowed three cambridge portions a day. that's three out of a selection of shakes and soups. except today i have discovered that i hate all the soups and even had to pour one down the sink it was so rank, ha. so have asked if i can swap them all for more shakes. which i love with a passion :D of course think makes the charade of eating 'normally' at work a bit more difficult. i'll have to saunter out some lunch times. although i doubt they'll really notice in any case.

and then you are advised to drink about 3 litres of water a day. preferably four. and i can have black coffee and any black leaf tea but not flower or fruit teas. and that's it. you couldn't get more simple than that could you?

am feeling much better after my evening shake. a cappucino one which i hadn't had before but was very nice :D

abz xx

Ooo abz
I couldn't live with that! I played with CD years ago but didn't go all out -lost weight tho. I couldn't hack it and put it all back on again. You sound as if you are doing well so good luck and keep smiling Gem x :)

Back