No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

thanks gem :D hopefully you're right :D but there seems to be food EVERYWHERE at the moment, ha. i'm sure it's breeding!!

abz xx

Food Everywhere

I know just what you mean abz. I'm lucky that I can modify most of what I'm cooking anyway (just have to make sure hubby doesn't disappear completely! he's not overweight). The best food always appears when you can't eat it. Try to get used to shifting your focus elsewhere. OK I know - easier said than done. :hug99:
Gem x

Give ALL your dreams a place to be - they may be just as important as the one you're chasing

Abz - I don't know that I could do that type of diet. Like you I think I could manage the shakes but the soup:eek:

well my cdc says it's fine so thomas is dropping off the yuck and picking up the yum on his way home from work tonight, so that's good. i have enough to keep me going for a while anyways but i know i'd manage to run out somehow if we didn't swap now, ha.

went to sleep last night thinking, oooh, when i wake up i can eat again. my mentality obviously hasn't improved much, ha.

abz xx

Good morning Sam and abz
I'm with Sam, the shakes sound good. Abz - I have nothing but admiration. You are obviously finding it difficult but succeeding all the same. I hope the weigh in is good to you.
Keep thinking beautiful thoughts (but not about food huh?)
Today is a beautiful day and it's all ours
Gem x :character00238:

i'm not finding it that difficult in the scheme of things. i desperately crave things, and being hungry for three days isn't a picnic, but because i'm not putting myself in the situation where i can have 'a little bit' and then stop i'm not finding it so hard. just have myself in the IT'S NOT ALLOWED minset, ha. but then it's only been two days :D

how are you doing today gem?
abz xx

SO STRONG

Abs you sound SO STRONG!!! Well done you
Gem x

well gem. the amount of diets i have tried and failed i need to be. am sick of being the fat friend. everybody i know well is thinner than me!! how depressing is that. so i need to get thinner than somebody else *evil grin :D*

abz xx

Fat Friend

Hi abz
I'll be your fat friend - just don't put yourself down. People can only make you feel bad if you let them. Love yourself and who you are - it'll show others how to love you too.
Gem x

OK, fellow WeMITTS - update on my week. I've lost a whopping 9lbs Yey! The effort was well worth it.

OK WeMITTS - it's been quiet here for a few days, how are you all doing?

I've got a munchy feeling at the mo which I'm trying to ignore:(

Great - we've all been over at Martyn's place - Big boys thread!

well i am doing far better than expected. just made OH fried egg sandwich to try and alleviate hangover and didn't want a bite. i mean, i would have quite happily sat there and eaten one, but i didn't WANT a bite. wasn't craving it or finding it torturous or anything. and my friends were all drinking and got a gorgeous pizza and chips and i wasn't that fussed then either. just had my shake, have to admit i found the smell divine though :) so i feel like i've passed a milestone :)

abz xx

Abz - so you're like the Bisto kid them, living on the aromas:) Well done on staying strong.

Good job aroma does't have calories eh abz x

LOL @ Gem. How're you doing with your weight loss?

Thanks for asking Sam. Just updated - only 1lb this week but am ok with that as I have lost 8lb in 2 weeks already. It's a flying start with 9lb gone in 3 weeks quite easily :) I need to be very careful early this week as I am with family at the end of the week and NO-ONE knows I'm doing this :D How are you doing?

good bloody thing that smell doesn't have calories. i would have snorted a good couple of stone in the last couple of weeks!!

abz xx

Back