No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

Hi may i join your merry band, my name is jane and i am 54 and i have just gone back to slimming world last wed having lost 5st and putting it all back on in the space of 2 years, we moved away from the class i was with and with family stuff got in the way, but now i put my foot down and started with a different class and consultant who is a lovely man call pete in my area, i am 19.7st and my target is 9.7st and i have given myself till the 23rd dec 2015, 72weeks, thats on average just 2lb aweek, if i am not down to that weight whatever i weigh on that day i am going to target fingers cross xx

Hey folks, TraceyGWill kindly directed me this section of the forum on the thread I started in the slimming world section.

I definitely fit the criteria of a lot to lose. I've set a long term target of 14st 4lbs (a nice round 200lbs) which would take me down to a BMI of 29.5. Ideally for my height in order to be 'healthy' I'm looking at 12st but my current target is enough of a challenge and if (or should I say when :fingerscrossed:) I reach that target I can evaluate what kind of condition I'm in and then maybe set a final target.

Anyways thought I'd just say "hi!".

Hey folks, TraceyGWill kindly directed me this section of the forum on the thread I started in the slimming world section.

I definitely fit the criteria of a lot to lose. I've set a long term target of 14st 4lbs (a nice round 200lbs) which would take me down to a BMI of 29.5. Ideally for my height in order to be 'healthy' I'm looking at 12st but my current target is enough of a challenge and if (or should I say when :fingerscrossed:) I reach that target I can evaluate what kind of condition I'm in and then maybe set a final target.

Hi again, Jonny, glad to see you found the WEMITTs! It's definitely an active part of the forum and everyone is really supportive. :) xx

Hi Jonny, welcome to the WEMITT section.
Good luck with your weight loss. You'll get lots of support here :D

hi there,

you can see from my awful stats over on the left, that I have a lot to lose.

so I'm really pleased to meet you all, and hope I can give and receive support on this forum, to help us all along.

nice to meet you all, and I think you're all doing BRILLIANTLY

Hello all - I'm new to this forum but have been posting in the slimming world one a bit. I have 13ish stone to lose to be in a healthy bmi and am losing quite slowly after a faster start but it is coming off and going in the right direction. Be nice to chat to some folks who have similar amounts to lose. I have tried lots of diets but Slimming World is one I'm able to stick to (I started i March and normally would have quit by now. I use myfitnesspal too and have a food diary on here.

Hello snow

congrats on making a great start, and just stick to what you're doing, it will all come good in the end!!

keep us updated with how you are doing

Thanks Bigbear - my slimming world group is on a tuesday and I lost 2lbs tonight which is in the next stone bracket which I'm pleased about. Can't remember the last time I was in the 24 stone bracket.

Thanks Bigbear - my slimming world group is on a tuesday and I lost 2lbs tonight which is in the next stone bracket which I'm pleased about. Can't remember the last time I was in the 24 stone bracket.

You are doing brilliant .. I am back at Slimming World. Always works for me and I do personally think its the best diet out there - my fault when I don't stick to it or keep it up.

Loving the new look of it too ....

You are doing brilliant .. I am back at Slimming World. Always works for me and I do personally think its the best diet out there - my fault when I don't stick to it or keep it up.

Loving the new look of it too ....

Slimming World is the only diet I've ever managed to stick to (or do this well on) because you don't have to be hungry on it - I slip occasionally but that is just life and then I get my head back on - planning on getting all the weight off this time.

Hi ladies, I'm feeling very low tonight and fed up with myself. The last few years have been a real struggle for me both personally and weight wise, hence the putting on so much weight, with stress.

I've had a quick look through your section of the forum, I have to say that you girls inspire me the most, you seem really supportive and determined, so could I join in too please?

I have 4st to lose, that is a lot to me as I used to weigh just 9st, however I'd be happy if I ended up weighing 10 and the last stone can be an option. I weigh 14 stone at present. I hate myself. I'm feeling a bit upset tonight and in desperate need of support and guidance. Feel a little bit lost and don't know where to turn.
I've had so my starts and restarts over the years that I am sick of it. And I most definitely MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!

I really am very impressed with your determination and friendly attitudes, you seem like a lovely group so I'd be pleased to join please. Thank you.

hi welcome to the form if you open your own thread the guys and dolls will welcome you with open arms anyone is welcome

Back