No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

joining the party !

HI Started Cd last Sunday at 18 st 9 and lost 9lbs in first 5 days. Next weight in on Friday. woo hoo. Lot to lose but more of me to go round when I get more energy !
;)

This site DOES make a difference - it's called unconditional support x

Hi All,

I'm really new to this site. Started CD on sole source now, this is my 3rd day and at the minute am getting some serious pains but am hoping it's all going to pass in a few days.

I have been reading through lots of threads but felt the need to join this one as I am hoping to lose 10 stone, and at 26 am sick of carrying another person around with me so it's time to change.

Your stories are all an inspiration and can't wait to get a few weeks in to post what i've lost. Positive Thinking For Me!!

Go for it!! I had 13 stone to lose, another person, and I'm just past half way there and cant believe it! still got a long way to go but if I can do it anyone can! xx

Hello all - can I join you? I previously lost 50lbs but put weight back on due to fertility treatment. At my heaviest I was 18 stone 9lbs. I now weight 15 stone 10lbs. I started the W8 diet on monday xxx

Hi Bee and :welcome: to WeMITTS. Of course you can join us. We're a friendly lot and all have loads to lose. We all realise it is not an easy road to travel but it is much easier when we travel together. You'll get loads of support. Keep posting x

Thank you Gem! xxx

Im an oldie but newie, lost 4stone 2 years ago so im back with a vengence, got a holiday 9th Dec sooooooooooooooo oh and with a wee party on 21st nov so im looking at it 2x2 weeks stretch's i am 20 stone is 2 stone in that time period too much to expect. Im looking for lots of input girl a bit of banter and humour.

Aw ra best

Andrenex

hey andrene. welcome to minimins and the wemitts.

what plan are you wanting to follow? if you are strict with yourself two stone may be achievable, but more likely on a very low calorie diet (vlcd) like cambridge or lighter life. you should be able to lose loads over the course of a month whatever plan you choose :)

good luck :)

abz xx

Hello , and a Happy New Year to all.. I joined the wemitts some time ago I mangaed to lose 8 st with calorie counting and exercise but i havent been to well and now my weight has crept back up and I really mean to do it this time.. I have managed to give up smoking and even more weight went on and now im back to what i was b4.. I am going to do calorie counting and exercise again and thought I might come back and chat and get support from other wemitts if thats ok. I have moved up north and dont know many people yet so I am really looking for adiet buddy ust someone who will listen and support me if thats ok for me to join this group as I found alot of help and support when I was doing it before. I will make a new tracker bar and add details later if thats ok many thanks Tina..

Hi its me again lol i know i said i was going to start again but the doctor has put me on steroids for a while hopefully to get my asthma under control so I wont be losing for a while but hopefully it wont be to long b4 im back in the saddle so to speak and doing my bike again but I will keep looking in and wishing you all a good luck and happy losing.. Tina......

Back