Non Fitness Gaming

I really should look at playing something other than Zombies on Black ops... but it's the only reason I have the game! Loved the Call of the Dead zombie map, waiting on the next one to come out on ps3 now. My bf and I haven't been playing zombies in awhile and he's playing MAG alot and i've got Alice the maddness returns (we have two tvs and two ps3s in the same room xD).

sounds like my house, consoles everywhere lol

i am in love with LA Noire (managed to bag it for £20 on ebay after it had just come out!) completed all the cases now, but me and oh are going back through 2 do all the side mission street crime thingys.. love it xxxx

i fancy la noir. will find a bargain somewhere :D

got the new blops maps, multiplayer maps look good, kids kinda like zombies but ill pass on that one heh.
played the new maps in combat training and went straight back to mw2 ;) im level 60 10th prestige, 10 more levels to go now weeeeee.

Oh my god.... A gaming thread! How did I miss this! I finished la noire a few weeks ago, I enjoyed it.
Lol anyone see the FF7 costumes you can get for the sackboys in LBP... I looooove FF7 haha *nerdgasm*

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Saw the ff7 outfits for lbp! It was on the home screen of my bfs ps3, I did a double take and said "is sackboy dressed as sepharoth (lol spelling fail)?"and indeed he was XD

7 isn't my favorite ff, its all about 8 for me!

I've almost finished Alice madness returns now. Going to platinum that game if it kills me! Bring on nightmare mode xD

Awwwh its ALL about ff7 for me. I do like 8 too though! 7 is prob my favorite game of all time. Sephiroth... You were close enough hehe :)
I was tempted by the alice game... But unsure of it... Would you recommend? X

Attachments

• Sephiroth-ThisCool.jpg
    Sephiroth-ThisCool.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 52
I'd have normally googled the spelling but its hard to do on your phone lol.

I just beat Alice on normal mode last night. The gameplay is good, repetitive but the game is pretty and the outfits are cute. I thought the controls were good and easy to get used to. The storyline is about as good as the first (just ok) And like the first the ending is dissapointing. A thing about buying a new copy is you get a download code for a copy of the first game. I would personally, knowing what I know now buy the game again xD

Hmm I might treat myself to it this weekend then maybe. I have a lot of unfinished games though so might get through those first. Being able to download the first game kinda won that over for me haha!

i still use my old gameboy! love it, i used to have a playstation one that i loved too.... ive always wanted one of them really old ninetdo 64's!

i still use my old gameboy! love it, i used to have a playstation one that i loved too.... ive always wanted one of them really old ninetdo 64's!

is that like this one.
SNES.jpg

i have always just called it snez, not sure if its the same? im goin 2 try selling on ebay as i know the games too much, its not a challenge anymore! lol xxx

holy crap that pictures a bit big! xx

this one im on about is a games console, sorta like the playstion

last time i used my gameboy i was on it for about 6 hours, i get slightly addicted to it.

if its gameboy ur playing u have to play mario! lol xx

i havent got the mario games! ive got some old casper the ghost, sabrina the teenage witch, simpsons and some others not sure what.
wish they were still sold actually, i love them games. great for taking with me on car journeys too, cant exactly bring an xbox in a car lol

good point there lol i take it uve had a look on sites like ebay for old gameboy games? im sure theyl still sell them somewhere :) xx

i havent searched for any, i try to avoid playing the gameboy as i can get addicted to it

fair enough. x

I'm a right girl gamer and like my Nintendo stuff, really enjoy all the games on the Wii and DS, don't like fighting or violent games though, only like the fun stuff. I am really wanting a 3DS also but going to have to wait to see if Santa might bring me one this Christmas :D

I love fighting games but hate first person shooters (because I'm useless at them). I have a 3DS hon, I've barely played it at all yet. You can only look at the 3D for a wee while before your eyes get annoyed and then you turn the 3D off and play it like a regular DS. I have the new zelda game and haven't played it yet :( x

Back