Non Fitness Gaming

I has skater shoes and hoodies too lol.:D I'm a bit of a rock chick so my style leans towards the music I like I suppose? Which involves jeans, converse shoes and "band" or "geek" shirts LOL! I have a tshirt that has <body> on the front and </body> on the back... Nuff said!

Come oooon. Agnostic is better than nothing eh?? :p
I do read comics and I like graphic novels mostly. I have The Dark Tower series (Stephen King) and Walking Dead and Watchmen etc etc.
Oooh yes I had a play with DC vs Universe when it was in Beta. It was quite fun! :)

Yes, I know about Drawn Together but havent watched it in ages now. I do watch some tv, I like all the regular vulgar comedy cartoons & I like some sci fi type shows too (most of what I like gets cancelled eventually so yeah :(.)

Ah I work in Business Entity management (at the moment). Its... eh.. not very exciting. Usually bores people to death if I talk about it.
Quake 3... that brings me back to the 90s/early 00s! ;) :eek:

My name is Sarah lol, nuqneH :cool:

Ultimately happy lol? chocolate unfortunately... which is why I'm here ;)

Chocolate!!! *nom nom nom* :D:p
Its a sin, but a good one!

Ok, what is business entity management?
From a google search not even wikipedia had it listed...
Its either too underground (oooohhh) or too boring (awwww) lol

Do you by any chance use any Tshirt Hell tshirts or Jinx ? :p

How did a beautiful rock chick ended up as a business entity management developer? :confused: ;)

Oh and don't worry about boring me with expelling that, lol I pop once in a while on fetlife anyways hahahaha! :eek: :p

Anyways, on my side of things I took the hardware and networking route, did A+, N+, MCDST, CCNA and now working towards my MCSE (which is sort of mixed due to Microsoft being *****y about cert electives)

Apart from that I am preparing myself now to go on my ultimate journey to Slimville. Don't know if I mentioned before but I quit my job and I'm selling every possession I have, including my Pokemon and Magic the Gathering cards (I got a Library of Alexandria woo!) and on the 19th of September I disappear from the world as we know it.

I will come back on my next birthday, 7th September 2012 :cool:

Drastic situations require drastic measures, some people might not understand but this is my own rehab.

I will PM you now, I think we would have gotten a life sentence for thread hijacking LOL! :eek::D

Back