Non Fitness Gaming

lmao you're daft enough to prestige? I'm about level 55 9th prestige on mw2 (I will hit 10th when I have to time so some major sessions on there) and vowed never to do it on blops. so for the time being, I'm sitting comfortably at 50 with all my fav guns and pro perks :D *pets my commando with silencer*

I don't play sims anymore. When I do I just cheat the money and build houses then get bored. Its too much like my rl job (I make 3d models for a site thats like a cross between sims and msn)

i recently have got really rubbish at Cod for some reason, i think everyone just caught to my level of awesomeness lol plus i dont like the new maps but hey ho i'll just suck it up and battle through. I'm still determined to unlock my perk pros before maybe prestiging again maybe although i dont see much benefit in it. My OH played bully for a while i didnt see him make boys kiss boys though lol just alot of swimming out of police radar ha

Play a bit of sims3 anyone?

he didnt get him 2 kiss any boys? it was one of the achievements, u had 2 kiss a certain amount of boys. haha. xxx

lmao you're daft enough to prestige? I'm about level 55 9th prestige on mw2 (I will hit 10th when I have to time so some major sessions on there) and vowed never to do it on blops. so for the time being, I'm sitting comfortably at 50 with all my fav guns and pro perks :D *pets my commando with silencer*

I don't play sims anymore. When I do I just cheat the money and build houses then get bored. Its too much like my rl job (I make 3d models for a site thats like a cross between sims and msn)
sounds like a cool job, how did u get into that mate? thanks for the link btw, my oh stole the chair off me and sat down reading them!! xxxx

the site I do it for has a content creator program, I started off doing it as a hobby and got to the point where it was enough to make it into my own business. Will pm you my website link :)

he didnt get him 2 kiss any boys? it was one of the achievements, u had 2 kiss a certain amount of boys. haha. xxx

aaaah right haha i see well thats fair enough then although i've just been watching my oh playing fable 3 recently dress as a big chicken dancing with blokes lmao

GLL hmm maybe i wont prestige anymore then :eek:) i can customise 6 guns atm which is fine so far

ahh gll thats so cool! nice one, id love to be able to make money from home, oh works but i had 2quit my job which is gayyyy lol and julsifer i know what u mean about fable, they have to dance and things, i tried getting into it but i found i lost 3 hours of my life doing pretty much nothing! xxxx

I've got fable 3 if anyone wants to co-op?
theres achievements for ding co-op stuffs. I still need to earn 1000 gold in another heros world gah.
Not sure if we can hook up if you dont have dlc but I wonder if shoving it on another xbox that doesn't have it loaded on might work? (yeah we have a collection of xboxes in here)

PSN is back up now Lou xD

im confused by all the gaming lingo! lol xxxx

lol thats ok

"Not sure if we can hook up if you dont have dlc but I wonder if shoving it on another xbox that doesn't have it loaded on might work? (yeah we have a collection of xboxes in here) "

got me confused! lol whats ur fave game then? boyf is not happy that he doesnt have La Noire lol xx

DLC-downloadable content
If someone tries to join my fable game and they dont have the extra content I purchased on the marketplace, it wont let them join my game.
If I move onto another xbox where I didn't download the extras too it might work :)

I don't have LA either. Too poor atm, these driving lessons are making my gaming suffer heh.

ooh but driving lessons are def worth spending ur money on, u could always rent it from blockies and just drash the acheivements! :) xxx

LOL!!! Driving cars on the console is way easier than in RL tho.

Its not a bad thing. I ALWAYS end up back on call of duty!

Only other games I stick at are ones I can run thru with my friend online :)

Well with a few exceptions. Fable I just love, batman arkham asylum really impressed me too. I have about 30 games here and about 5 are used regularly and thats not even counting the kid's games so really shouldnt be adding to the collection.

Will defo be getting gears of war 3 when it comes out and thats about all thats been announced that I fancy.

I'm not a huge fan of gaming on our Xbox but my nephew stays over at the weekends sometimes and he's got me into Black Ops! Now I'm a total hippy at heart, not a fan of violence but I'm sooo addicted now!! lol

What I do really enjoy is Dance Central, we have the demo not the game and I'm totally hooked on that, which is good, seeing as I'm trying to lose the weight lol

I cant get my head round WOW and im glad, very addictive from what I hear :D

I have a love hate relationship with black ops, if i knew the maps better I'm sure id love it ;) I do well on the old maps but the newer ones, forget it.

lol My memory is awful with the Black Ops maps, We go on the Jungle one and Nuke Town mainly, I can sort of figure them out but others I'm lost lol I'm awful at zombie killing lol

lol everyone loves nuketown. and firing range. I know jungle well too but the rest, meh, I have to reply on my headphones to tell me theres corners to check round ;) i still play cod 6 all the time, roll on mw3 :D

Back