Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

Able to rub aftersun over my own back.
Have lines on my inner thighs where there is muscle definition.
Have massive holes in my arm pits - no longer fat filled!!
I've got ribs and a pelvic bone and a collar bone.
Hardly need make up as skin so clear.
Fitting into my face designers who only go up to a size 14!!!
My husband is now able to lift me up and throw me around!!! Not be long before I can sit on his shoulders at gigs!! X

My pharmacist has been away for 2 weeks and saw a difference in my appearance!

I went shopping the other day and bought loads of nice clothes from river island, everything fitted nice, I was made up usually I hate trying on clothes because i don't like how anything looks!

Back in the size 34 waist jeans I bought when I finished this diet last October ! .... Thank God for Lipotrim. Really thought I had blown it and really hope I dont mess up again !

Back in the size 34 waist jeans I bought when I finished this diet last October ! .... Thank God for Lipotrim. Really thought I had blown it and really hope I dont mess up again !

You nipped it in the bud before it got out of hand and landed you back to square one
so pat yourself soundly on the back for that!
And you've only just over half a stone to get rid of. Great going mate! :)

Being able to wear a some 16 skirt am now 14st 8 from 21 st wonder if I will ever get o a 12 to 14 though my dress sizes are rubbish !!!! :) how funny it's the little things that bother you

I put on my size 14 work pants this morning and they felt so loose I have had to start wearing a belt - yippee! :D

I'm not buying size 12s as I plan to surpass that - aiming for a size 10 or maybe even 8 and can't really afford to buy 'inbetween' clothes. Is anyone else having that dilemma about buying different sized clothes when they plan to surpass that size?

Thats what Primark is for! or pennys for the irish

Yep I refuse to buy work trousers and only have one skirt and one jeans and a handful of t shirts ( my t shirts all size 16) my trousers range from my work ones a massive and terribly baggy size 24 and my jeans a bit baggy size 20 and my skirt new today Size 16 it's a lot to do with refusing to throw god money after bad but saying that the blasted cars just thrown a hissy I shall probably down grade soon at least in my office trousers mind you I barely stand in them so wouldn't make much odds :)

Back