Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

Well done jan! Bet it made u feel much better

Thanks! I think it was more the 40 stone woman standing outside shoveling chips in her gob that put me off lol x

Well done Jan on walking by. I had a victory moment last night We went to an open night for a biking event and they had a free BBQ. I ten year old ate three burgers and a hot dog (not that I ever feed her you know LOL) the friends we were with all had food and I just stood and watched....and I felt so virtuous. It was an amazing feeling. I had a drink of water too and not coffee.

I had a minor slip up this morning thou, I was making pack up for my two and after I cut the breadcakes in half a tiny (postage stamps size) piece of bread fell off. I picked it up and put it in my mouth and started to chew....it was at that moment, in horror I realised what I'd done. I know its not a major slip up, but I felt sooooo bad. Norty me!!

On the plus, i did another 4 songs, on my own, on the just dance.......how you managed 10 is beyond me Trinip. Well done. LOL.

Well done Jan on walking by. I had a victory moment last night We went to an open night for a biking event and they had a free BBQ. I ten year old ate three burgers and a hot dog (not that I ever feed her you know LOL) the friends we were with all had food and I just stood and watched....and I felt so virtuous. It was an amazing feeling. I had a drink of water too and not coffee.

I had a minor slip up this morning thou, I was making pack up for my two and after I cut the breadcakes in half a tiny (postage stamps size) piece of bread fell off. I picked it up and put it in my mouth and started to chew....it was at that moment, in horror I realised what I'd done. I know its not a major slip up, but I felt sooooo bad. Norty me!!

On the plus, i did another 4 songs, on my own, on the just dance.......how you managed 10 is beyond me Trinip. Well done. LOL.

I forced myself to complete it lol!

I was cursing all the way through. Defo not a workout I will be doing often, so good on you for sticking to it...it's hard :)

Don't worry about the smidgen of bread, I'm sure it won't hurt lol!

LOL Trini, I'll know if I don't lose in the morning eh LOL. Mind you it does just show how we do things without thinking, never occured to me till I'd already swallowed. :D

LOL Trini, I'll know if I don't lose in the morning eh LOL. Mind you it does just show how we do things without thinking, never occured to me till I'd already swallowed. :D

But I bet it tasted good though?! Lol!

I just made some garlic cauliflower 'rice' to fool myself lol!

Just waiting for my grilled chicken to finish :rolleyes:

Garlic cauliflower rice??? Sounds intruiging. Is it a case of reducing the cauli to small florets and adding stuff to it.

View attachment 54515View attachment 54516

Maria's Garlic Cauliflower 'Rice'

1 person serving for PV day

- 1/2 a small cauliflower (grated)
- 1/2 of a spring onion (diced finely)
- 1/2 herbs of choice (I used coriander and basil)
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- a smidgen of garlic puree
- a pinch of sea salt

Mix all ingredients together and place in steamer until cooked (about 10-15 mins).

I put a touch of lemon when it was on my plate :)

Could probably make a fake 'mash potato'.

:D sounds great thank you x Just putting finishing touches to next weeks menu plan. trying to get ahead.

I've run 5k 3 times this week. Imagine the damage to my knees if I'd tried that 50lb ago! Thanks dr d!

Another from me...I bought a size 8 (EIGHT!!!) french connection dress today, reduced from £175 to £13.50!!! mum thinks it's too short, but it's size eight and fits :)

Paulinegin said:
Size 8 AND £13.50? Double whammy!! :D

P x

Exactly my thoughts!! :) x

Another from me...I bought a size 8 (EIGHT!!!) french connection dress today, reduced from £175 to £13.50!!! mum thinks it's too short, but it's size eight and fits :)

What a bargain!! I know exactly how you feel!! and dont forget you can wear it with the label hanging out too!!lol cx

woo hoo, well done, thats fabulous.

Mine for todays was fitting in to a pair of cargo cropped trousers and them being loose around the tummy. Very chuffed i was.

Back