Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

Had a bath tonight and for the first time i can remember (prob would not have thought about it before) i could fit my arms down by the side of my body in the bath.

I fit into size 10 skinny jeans I actually can't believe it!! chuffed!! :) x

I can certainly believe it Tamara. I think how we see you and how you see yourself is completely different. How much have you lost in total?

I can't see any stats as I'm on my phone!

I've lost 4stone 7lbs on Dukan but i lost two stone just healthy eating and exerising before that so i still see myself as a size 18/20 thank you Kellmo :)

Wow!!! Great job :)

I still see myself as 18/20 too. I've lost 4 stone 7 on slim and save/dukan.

I automatically reach for the larger clothes on shops (at the back) and then remember and go to the front. I love that!

I also see clothes and think 'they are TINY' and then I go and fit into them! Best feeling ever!!!

wow well done both of you on your weight loss and Haha to looking at the wrong sizes, hmm me too. I think its a condition of weight losers LOL

wow well done both of you on your weight loss and Haha to looking at the wrong sizes, hmm me too. I think its a condition of weight losers LOL

I'll take it any day!

I must confess. I have just been to my friends and on my way back I called in at sainsburys just to try on size 10/12 clothes and feel good! NO money, no intention of buying!

nice one Kell, hmm yes a feel good moment will cheer us all

I was looking online for a comparison for sizes and inches etc., as I'm looking on ebay at some tops. Anyway, looking at the size 16/18 which I am generally wearing at the moment, though i can fit in some lower sizes.....but......I am no longer a 'X' of any kind.....I am an 'L' woo hoo, a normal size at last.....well you know what I mean by normal :D

Back