Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

Coffee yesterday. Just friends. Neither of us ready to pursue relationship at present. All fine though.

Was well chuffed!!!

Attachments

• image-1881028964.jpg
    image-1881028964.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 61
  • image-778907156.jpg
    image-778907156.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 56
Fit as a butchers dog xxx well done visceral fat .....is that the dangerous one that sits around the heart and liver????????fab low readinng xxx

Fit as a butchers dog xxx well done visceral fat .....is that the dangerous one that sits around the heart and liver????????fab low readinng xxx

Not sure, think its total fat in my whole body and its lower than ideal apparently!!

You r right, had to look it up though lol

Wow 17% is awesome :O I think mine's around 20...I wanna do one!

Id love a go to see my reading xxx

Id love a go to see my reading xxx

I was amazed, it proves that sometimes it isnt just the numbers on regular scales that count. The lady told me I am very lean having a muscle mass as high as mine and this is also why i am heavier than i look and i can genuinly tell people i am big boned lol

Over dinner last night my OH told me not to lose anymore weight otherwise Im going to start looking ill.. I hadnt realised he thought I looked slim as I am so was quite chuffed with that!

Over dinner last night my OH told me not to lose anymore weight otherwise Im going to start looking ill.. I hadnt realised he thought I looked slim as I am so was quite chuffed with that!

And he still wants a bit of something to grab hold of right?!?!

Bought skinny jeans and a leather jacket in a size 8 omg i'm actually getting there eee just the last inch to go!

I love Missguided :) and Asos - I'm gona go nuts on that site with my card when I reach my goal haha x

Back