Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

121cm of fat!!

Ok this is a slightly embarrasing one but here goes......Going to the loo, holding my tummy and realising that my flabby tummy apron is not as big in my hands LOL. :eek:

Also going up the stairs two at a time............first time in years I could do that cos my flabby tum got in the way.

Also bending down to sweep some rubbish into a dustpan and realising I actually bent down without losing breathe cos the flab pushed into my tummy.

All based around the flabby tum, but all things that make me realise how its going down LOL.

SF love your disappearing belly great story xxx

:D

xxx

A few!!

Shoes being 2 sizes smaller as I've lost fat!

Size 8 (albeit next) denim ankle grazers which were snug when I went on holiday being comfortable and actually loose!

People commenting on weight loss lots!

Being called "tiny"

Commenting about my diet at work and people giving that look/openly asking why as I don't need to diet, then picking their jaws up from the floor when I say where I've come from!!

being able to buy a size small belt..... usually the large or extra large were too small :D

"you're tiny"
"omg there's nothing of you"
"Think you should stop losing weight now"

Like those kinda comments

Being too "thin" to fit clothes in normal shops (size 10 top was smallest and too big!)

How much do you weigh now? X

Just like the stats!

my knickers are baggy oooohhhhhh.

First time I've had a bath (normally shower) since being 40 plus weeks pregnant, my arse is now no longer acting like a dam!

We've all had a dam bum lol,

yeah that was one of my victories too a few pages back LOL.

Bought Asda Smart Price trousers in size 20 today. YAY!!!

Reading bout all the non scale victories increased my motivation to carry on with this diet!!!

mine are relatively small...
1) re-discovering my jaw-line (couldn't be seen pre-diet/lifestyle change)
2) having friends and colleagues notice the weight lost!
3) clearer skin (didn't really notice the co-relation with the diet until i read previous posts about it)

=D super happy with these small victories... hopefully i'll get to see my collar-bones or hip-bones next!

S

S, when you start to see then bones again I love it lol x

Lying down this morning I could see my hip bones sticking out! :D
Stand up and my saggy belly covers them :(

X

Aw LW it will soon be when standing up too. I see that with my belly apron, disappears when I'm laid down LOL.

Lying down this morning I could see my hip bones sticking out! :D
Stand up and my saggy belly covers them :(

X

Sometimes I want to slap you!

Id be happy to be as beautiful and have a beautiful as you do! Stop beating yourself up, your bubba is still so young, it doesnt all just fall back in to place!

Back