Non-Scale Victories

I can now eat in my jeans without needing to unbutton them+ I couldn't even fasten them properly before when stood up! Also I bought myself a warehouse dress yesterday and it was a whoooole size smaller than the last one I got from there! Also it was a bargain so I was well chuffed :)

I'm now down over 20 inches!

That's great :) Where have most come off? You remind me I took mine yesterday and whilst I'm roughly the same weight since July, my inches have changed from when I last did them in August :)

Ty :)
Mainly my waist and thighs, bit from hips. Not much from arm and none from bust this time!

Its weird that after 7lbs I had lost 14 and after 10lbs and with exercise I've lost 6.5? Think it must of been a lot of bloat before lol

Could have been, but as long as you are losing inches, I wouldn't worry :D

Speaking of inches, and a new NSV, I must have lost weight from my fingers as my mum's old eternity ring is now too big and today I found I am a K ring size :) Oh, and yesterday I went to KFC and got a grilled chicken SALAD! :D I confused them but I wanted points left for later to eat :)

Amazing. Literally amazing, credit to you littlemissthin, I dare not even enter a kfc yet lol

Haha thanks, it was boyfriend's idea after he got a tattoo. It was actually quite nice even though it had chopped tomatoes and purple lettuce (hate both) but as it was covered in caesar dressing, it was edible :) I was surprised at how much nicer it was than I expected. :p

Wouldn't say no to a boneless box right now :D

I love this thread! :clap:

A couple of compliments for me this week:

My friend yesterday said my skin looked lovely, this is a big deal for me because I've struggled a lot with bad skin during the past few years, I was post nightshift and pre-menstrual as well so eating well seems to be doing wonders!

Also I always think I look younger when I lose a bit of weight from my face, people often tell me I look young anyway, but in the last few days I've had a man be very surprised when I mentioned my daughter, and then his eyes nearly popped out when I said she was 8; and even better, today at a Christmas fete a woman asked me if I'd finished school!! When I told her I was almost 26 and that I was a midwife she said she wished she had my genes, then when my daughter came over she just laughed and shook her head.

:D

Last edited:
Aye. You just reminded me of something similar actually. On holidays 2 weeks ago, the girl at reception when we arrived at the hotel took our passports. She looked at mine and frowned, then looked at me... Then back at the passport. I was thinking "god, what's wrong with my passport" then she asked how old I was... I said 24 and she was like "WHAT?" she thought I looked younger than that and was going to give me a yellow wrist band (for under 18s) instead of a blue one for adults (it was an all inclusive place). Couldn't believe it...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I went to get measured for a new bra yesterday and have gone from a 44 band to a 36, I was absolutely thrilled :D

Congratulations on all the NSVs.

I bought size 12 jeans yesterday and they still fit me today even though

• It's that TOTM today and I feel so bloated.
  • I'm freezing and I'm wearing a pair of tights and a pair of leggings under them. :D

I also bought two size 12 dresses in a sale last week. They're gorgeous. :)

I have had quite a few recently :D Numerous people including my mum, gran, boyfriend, work colleagues and aunts/cousins etc have all commented on me looking like iv lost weight!

I also went for a little shop about this morning...My New Look jeans are at the moment in a size 12..but started getting baggy so i thought may as well try smaller size 10 to see how far i was away from fitting into them...WELL THEY BLOODY FIT!!!! OMG :D chuffed. And not just like squeezing into them holding my breath kind of fit..like fit, fully zipped, buttoned and belted with no breathing in kind of fit!

Unfortunately didnt have the £££ to buy them today...but will when i get paid :)

Wow wish I could fit in a 10!!! :eek: Well done hon x

Thanks lovely :) Must have been the shrinkage of my bum ha. I bet if i went into topshop though id still be a 12! NewLook maybe is more generous fitting :)

Well I remember way back when a size 14 wouldnt fit me in there and I never tried on any of their jeans again :( I've lost weight obviously but for some reason still think their jeans wont fit lol!! Mostly skinny jeans in there and I feel ridiculous wearing them because I have big legs and big feet... it doesnt look in proportion!! You'll have to do us a piccie!

I shall take piccie when i buy them :) I remember when i was smaller when i was size the smallest jeans i had were size 10 from riverisland so im going to go try some of them on next time in town!

Got my work xmas party coming up in like week and a half so want to get a nice slimming dress or something to wear to that :)

Yes thats the smallest size I was too. A 10 in river island. And even then I needed a 12 once in a while (depends how tight they are to my legs/butt lol). Really hope I get as slim as you are now :) I must go shopping soon, might find something I actually LIKE on me for Christmas...

Bought my first pair of skinny jean leggings, have always hated my thighs so much but these actually look ok! :D They are also a size 8 which I never would have imagined a few months ago, although would definitely only wear with a loose top to cover the bulge!!! ha

Back