not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning All

Ta Jim ;)

Susie, the dog has hayfever instead so have to give him antihistamines and wipe the snot out of his eyes poor bugger.

Lisa, I suppose I am as guilty cos I am doing the same thing now lol - but everybody already seems to be ill so doesn't much matter!

Right, back to it...........see you at lunchtime dudes xxxx

Have a good day Bren. And poor doggy (not to mention poor you having to clean the runniness ;))

LOL yes please! They are still very red and my nose is completely blocked now. Yuck.

Does anyone know how long you can use Sinex nasal spray before it destroys the inside of your nose? I do a spray once a night and it's the only thing that works. I tried Pirinase and it made me worse!

Evening Bren - hope all improves soon

@susie - the problem with nasal decongestants is you get rebound congestion so it potentially makes it worse. When ever i've used it for a cold i always have to wean myself back off it - tricky and annoying!

Quak said:
I love your new diet Lisa, maybe you should patent the name ;)

Lol- not sure i could give up tomatoes though;)

Morning All
TFIF is all I can say!!!!
(not sure I can give them up either Katie, bought the book but not reading it till after my holidays - just in case it works too well!!)
Hope you all have a good day
B xx

Morning Bren, it's trying to shine here at the moment.

Hello lovely people - tis grey dull and cold here!!!! Send me some of your sunshine please?

I was going to offer you mine as I've got a steaming headache and can't enjoy it but then I checked the weather and it says rain all weekend so I'm keeping it out of spite!

We have lots of rain forecast for next 5 days unfortunately and it says it is 18 degrees today but it sure doesn't feel that warm! Why you got a headache? I have had a few this week but am trying to cut down on my caffeine so I know why I have been getting them.

I shall spread some sunshine - as long as i'm allowed to send tomorrows rain too!

Hope everybody's headaches go soon - think thats why my first atkins flu was so bad as i stopped tea as well. As least it's put the fear of carbs into me:eek:

Xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back