• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T OMG just booked a boudoir shoot - PLEASE keep me on the straight and narrow....

S: 14st4lb C: 14st1lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 0st3lb(1.5%)
Hi ladies,
Well, it's my 1st wedding anniversary in a few months, and since my hubby gave me a super special fairytale wedding last year (he planned the whole thing without me knowing....) I decided I need to do something super special back for our anniversary.

Soooo..... I'm going to book a log cabin, that has a hot tub etc, all romantic :candledinner:

AND, I've booked for myself to have a boudoir photoshoot looking all half-dressed and dare I say sexy?!!! :eek: so I can present him with the album on our anniversary...

Good God, I must be crazy - still, what better incentive is there than knowing that in just under 2 months I will be standing half nekkid for pictures!! eeeek!!

I am going to be sooooo strict from now on... but I will need you lovely ladies to give me a boot up the bum now and again I'm sure.

Promise me you'll beat me into line if I need it?

A x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh honey, that's the DREAM! A book full of pictures you can be proud of! I'm sure everyone here will be cheering you on! :D

Thanks hun - this is so out of character for me, but I KNOW it will blow his socks off to know I did it for him....
I did used to be quite fit/toned, but thats all gone to the wall since I had to have an op, and was immobile for a little while....

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, and its my birthday on Wednesday, so from then on I have to be S.T.R.I.C.T!!
x

Loupy

S: 12st6lb C: 12st5lb G: 8st2lb Loss: 0st1lb(0.57%)
wow i am so jealous of how brave you are - but what a wonderful reminder of all your hard work!

I was racking my brains thinking what to get for our 'paper' anniversary, and when I thought photographs, I was just gonna get some nice ones of us framed, then I stumbled on the boudoir stuff and it all spiralled from there....
Excited...? Yes....
Nervous...? VERY!! lol

x

Loupy

S: 12st6lb C: 12st5lb G: 8st2lb Loss: 0st1lb(0.57%)
LOL - no airbrushing required im sure! good luck

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
oo check you!! That is amazing. He'l LOVE it. and youl look and feel amazing, what better incentive aswell hey!?

here your kick up the bum ;) lol

xxxx

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
The whole cabin, hot tub experience sounds very sexy to me, I hope you both have a wonderful time togther....

I had never heard of a 'boudoir shoot' before, but that sounds very exciting too..

Hi again ladies,
It's been a while, I've been without an internet connection for a couple of weeks now but I am back!

My boudoir shoot is 6 weeks tomorrow, so I need to get cracking big time.

I will be going swimming 5-6 times a week - its the only thing my hip will really allow for now, or I'd be running as well.

Please check in on me and bully me into doing good - pretty please!! lol

Looking forward to getting to know you

xx

S: 16st8lb C: 12st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29 Loss: 3st10lb(22.41%)
Good luck hun, you can totally do it! Your husband will love it....you go girl! xx

Thanks ;) I must admit, I'm starting to freak out a little about it now.
Got myself in a right mood last night, and decided it will all be a huge waste of money - but - positive head is on again today....

He's working away for the rest of the week so I'm doing lots of planning and prepping and choosing my 'outfits' ;)

x