O/T OMG just booked a boudoir shoot - PLEASE keep me on the straight and narrow....

AmandaC

Hi ladies,
Well, it's my 1st wedding anniversary in a few months, and since my hubby gave me a super special fairytale wedding last year (he planned the whole thing without me knowing....) I decided I need to do something super special back for our anniversary.

Soooo..... I'm going to book a log cabin, that has a hot tub etc, all romantic :candledinner:

AND, I've booked for myself to have a boudoir photoshoot looking all half-dressed and dare I say sexy?!!! :eek: so I can present him with the album on our anniversary...

Good God, I must be crazy - still, what better incentive is there than knowing that in just under 2 months I will be standing half nekkid for pictures!! eeeek!!

I am going to be sooooo strict from now on... but I will need you lovely ladies to give me a boot up the bum now and again I'm sure.

Promise me you'll beat me into line if I need it?

A x

Oh honey, that's the DREAM! A book full of pictures you can be proud of! I'm sure everyone here will be cheering you on! :D

Thanks hun - this is so out of character for me, but I KNOW it will blow his socks off to know I did it for him....
I did used to be quite fit/toned, but thats all gone to the wall since I had to have an op, and was immobile for a little while....

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, and its my birthday on Wednesday, so from then on I have to be S.T.R.I.C.T!!
x

wow i am so jealous of how brave you are - but what a wonderful reminder of all your hard work!

I was racking my brains thinking what to get for our 'paper' anniversary, and when I thought photographs, I was just gonna get some nice ones of us framed, then I stumbled on the boudoir stuff and it all spiralled from there....
Excited...? Yes....
Nervous...? VERY!! lol

x

LOL - no airbrushing required im sure! good luck

oo check you!! That is amazing. He'l LOVE it. and youl look and feel amazing, what better incentive aswell hey!?

here your kick up the bum ;) lol

xxxx

The whole cabin, hot tub experience sounds very sexy to me, I hope you both have a wonderful time togther....

I had never heard of a 'boudoir shoot' before, but that sounds very exciting too..

Hi again ladies,
It's been a while, I've been without an internet connection for a couple of weeks now but I am back!

My boudoir shoot is 6 weeks tomorrow, so I need to get cracking big time.

I will be going swimming 5-6 times a week - its the only thing my hip will really allow for now, or I'd be running as well.

Please check in on me and bully me into doing good - pretty please!! lol

Looking forward to getting to know you

xx

Good luck hun, you can totally do it! Your husband will love it....you go girl! xx

Thanks ;) I must admit, I'm starting to freak out a little about it now.
Got myself in a right mood last night, and decided it will all be a huge waste of money - but - positive head is on again today....

He's working away for the rest of the week so I'm doing lots of planning and prepping and choosing my 'outfits' ;)

x

Back