Omg does anyone know why?

shellreed2011

Silver Member
So I got up this morning to a 2lb gain! I've been100% no cheating nothing! I'm having small losses anyway but at least they were losses! How the hell have I gained! And I've been so im not bunged!

Double checked and it's still there?! How on earth has it happened

Hie shell, l had weeks that l would lose 1lb or STS yet had been 100%. Then followed by 6lbs a few weeks later. It all evens out later on anyways so just stick with your 100%..... How did you get on when you did WW, sorry am being nosey :eek:. Everytime l try it l gain a few lbs (6 this time :cry:, in a week).... x x

Are you weighing daily??
If you are then.....stop it!
Our weight fluctuates daily so one day you can be up a few lbs and the next day be down some lbs.

I'm a daily weigher too. Water retention is a nasty thing. As are hormones.

When our bodies dump fat, the cells often fill with water thus making you think you haven't lost weight, or even worse, gained!
It will even out, your body will eventually let go of the water too...which is why we often then have a large loss!
Stick with it......your hard work will pay off!

Lentil is right. As long as you are following the plan and are burning more than you consume there is no way you can't be losing weight. You are doing great so just stick with it. Our bodies work in mysterious ways!

Thank you so much guys you've been great :D

Back