OMG he has removed them....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
The scales that is..... After catching me jumping on them again yesterday morning hubby has removed scales from the house, I am guessing they are locked in his carboot until Saturday mornings official weigh in. I am pleased really cos yesterday I had been a little""blocked up" shall we say & I was showing a gain which put me in the foulest mood imaginable so it is for the best but I almost feel as though my comfort blanket has been removed....:cry:

Oh no... But it is for the best... I feel much better today for not getting weighed :)

I haven't actually been on since yesterday morning so I am hoping to see something worth waiting for on Saturday morning!!!

I love that man!!

I know it's a pain but in the long run it will help and weigh in day will be super happy!! X

If only we could trust ourselves to weigh once a week haha

You'll survive :) and you will actually feel better for not jumping on them . There's a freedom in not feeling like you've got to get on every day and not being obsessed gives you the chance to enjoy being who you are .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes i think a weigh in once a week is enough, as your weight can fluctuate throughout the day depending on different things ie womens probs etc, so give yourself a break and bet you will have done ok, at the end of the day you dont want to be come obsessed its not about that

Back