OMG OMG OMG!! Woohoooo :D

<hides from Scotsmist and Elle-Emm>

I nipped to Boots today to weigh myself as my scales at home said I was 13st 7lbs but not sure they`re kosher and Boots scales said I was 13st 11lbs.

My official weigh in is on Monday so we`ll see ;)

Anyway, I was :eek: that a pair of size 18 3/4 length black troos I had from New Look were hanging off me (was surprised I managed to fit into anything from there in the first place when I got them about 4 weeks ago lol) so I went in there too and tried some size 16 jeans on.

OMG they FIT me!!!!! And were baggy on the legs :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/SacredSi1ence/150.jpg <<Proof LOL

I can`t believe I am into a loose 16 in New Look!!!

I didn`t buy them tho as they were too baggy round the leg :p

I have also turned into the local weirdo at my huge Tescos store and every week I go and try on a size 14 pair of jeans which I can never get into :rolleyes:

So spurred on by the size 16s from NL, Off I trundled to Tescos ;)

O....M......G......I CAN FIT INTO THE SIZE 14`S!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I cannot believe it!!! :eek::D:eek::D:eek:

I know I still have 3 stone to go, But was soooo pleased that I finally fit into them that I bought them ;) :D

Whatya think???

Front view -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/SacredSi1ence/156.jpg

Back view -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/SacredSi1ence/159.jpg

I am sooooooooooo :D :D :D :D Can`t believe I`m in a size FOURTEEN!!!!

(tho must admit I am velroed in :rolleyes: lol)

Anyway, Thought I`d share

LiSe

Xxxx

Well done!!

Wow I loved the pictures.I know how you feel, I am able to wear my levi's jeans I was wearing 6 years ago.I never had the heart to throw them out because they were so expensive.So I vacuumbagged them along with a few evening dresses and designer clothes a few years back.
Out of curiosity I opened them yesterday and nearly all of them fits.(some of them a little tight tho but I have time, I can wait,lol.:flirt2:)
Anyway, well done to you!!!!
Good luck with the remaining 3 stones.
Don't give up, we will all get there very soon.:)
x:family2:

whit wooo!!! thats fab hun well done you!! xxxx

TyTyTy :D

I still can`t believe I`m actually in them :eek: lol

Woohoo@ Single+2Angel for getting into your old clothes - Well done!! :D

Xxxxxxxxxx

They look fantastic - is'nt so great to fit into smaller sizes:hug99:

Woot well done :D

Looking great!!! Well done hun!

You look fantastic! WELL DONE! Enjoy that feeling, you're gonna have a few more days like this by the time your done with LT woman. Congratulations!!!

well done!!! I'm soooo pleased for you - its such a good feeling isn't it!! Keep up the good work xx

Thats amazing, well done x

O yehhh,I'm sooooo pleased for you.Pictures look great.Can't wait to see what your wi is tomorrow.Good Luck xxxx

:confused: no need to hide from me!

you're obviously doing fab and being motivated by seeing the great results, so keep on keeping on :D

Thanks everyone

:gen126:

Elle-Emm, I`m hiding cos I was naughty and weighed myself :break_diet:

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Lise ! Buzzing for you :D

Ali - your journey in pictures is amazing - very motivational & insprirational :D

hhahahah - sacred..and so you should hide ;-)!!!!!! Only joking with ya!! If it makes you feel as good as you feel today, then you do what you think is best...

AWWWW so pleased for you about the jeans..you get such a buzz dont you. Its amazing...gosh, dont your legs look really skinny in those 14 jeans!!

You have a great week and enjoy that feeling,,it will take you to another week that's for sure!

Take good care

Wow, well done you, size 14 is fantastic!

x

Thanks again guys, I couldn`t have done it without you!!

I still can`t believe it!! :D :D :D

Lotsa-Love

LiSe Xxxxx

P.s. Scotsmist, My legs are quite skinny for a fat bird ;) :flirt2: lol

Xxx

Back