OMG - smaller clothes.....

Lexy1972

Woo hoo. I had been saving 2 pairs of Diesel jeans for when I lost some weight and as I tried on 2 pairs of other jeans yesterday and they fell off me so took them off to the charity shop and thought I'd try on the Diesels. Anyway 1 of the pairs is already too big :( but :D if you know what I mean. The 2nd pair are perfect :D

So I went to a little shop where I live that sells 2nd hand 'expensive' clothes and bought some new Earl jeans (29 waist)!!!!! and a Jane Norman top in a 10. Both fit but are snug so saving them for goal!!!!!

So exciting to be close to getting back into a size 10!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
Wow, what a great feeling to be fitting into your new clothes. I'm still at the stage of not really feeling a difference in my current clothes; can't wait to reach your great achievement. Well done!

Well done Lexy, bet you feel amazing. You've done so well and it won't be long until the snug things are either just right or too big. Such is this diet - it creeps up on you the weight loss!

Well done Lexi - it is a superb feeling isn't it. I can't wait to get from high street jeans in some Diesel jeans - I just want to wear something with out stretch in them!

Well done Lexy what a great feeling :D

Nothing beats that realisation when you try something on that never fitted....and it suddenly does!! ..even better.....you try it on and its too big :D

Well done Lexy... shame about the first pair of jeans but sometimes baggy jeans are good if they are the right style...yay you!

It's great isn't it Lexy? On Friday I tried on my DD's size 12 combats for fun and amazingly got them and they weren't tight! She sent me off showing off to my sons and said I can borrow anything except her jeans. Meanwhile, my DS1's girlfriend has been having a sort out in her wardrobe and apparently has a bin bag full of 12-14s for me. I bought myself some size 12 combats today and they also fit although I also bought a couple of pairs that have about an inch to go to fasten so they are my next target.

Well done, fantastic acheivement hun. xx

super results hun! You should be VERY proud of yourself xxxx

Awwww thanks guys! I think going by today I will need to buy some new jodphurs as well in the next couple of weeks :D

What a great feeling it must be. I have suitcases full of clothes that I cant wait to slim back in to :)

Back